Win the next two games, contender, if not pretender.

17 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Dallas game will be the ultimate statement game for Bills season and perhaps Allen's career. Get annihilated like the last thanksgiving game in Detroit and the critics will write us off as frauds. But win against the Cowboys in front of that national audience especially if Josh can finally put it all together and get 300 yards plus and you have a springboard to another level. 

I like the positive thinking, and it's plausible. Wouldn't it be nice if a Buffalo Bill QB actually did this?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, clearwater cadet said:

I know your right, but it seem some teams just dont match up well.  I thought the same thing with the browns and just not a favorable match up.

It wont be easy by any means, but I'm not counting this game as an automatic loss as some are...

Ive seen Dallas a number of times this year and havent been overly impressed.. 

I dont count Dallas as one of the big boy teams like Pats, Ravens or Saints..

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I have a good feeling about the Dallas game. Don't know if we will win but I think it's coming down to the wire. I think we will be able to move the ball on them like we do when we play Miami. Should be an exciting game.

Not the end of the world if we lose since I rather steal a victory against an AFC opponent like the Ravens or Patriots.

I agree about that good feeling vs Dallas

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think people are just not seeing this Cowboy game for what it is. I am coming around on thinking the Bills can maybe beat Pit in Pit and I know it sounds crazy but...I think the Ravens game isn’t a sure loss. But I think that Cowboy game is all but a certainty. We are guna get blasted. Beat Denver and then go from there. But the least likely win on the schedule IMO is ; Short week, AT Dallas on thanksgiving. I think we lose that by 25+

Have you watched Baltimore play lately? Sure, they could come out and lay an egg, that is always possible. Barring that, they are going to toast the Bills. The Bills have had troubles stopping the run, Lamar is probably the best runner in the NFL at this point. It just so happens he is a decently efficient passer as well. Oh, and they have a guy named Ingram who is also a pretty darn good running back. In addition to that, they have a solid defense. Just a bad matchup all around. I have a very difficult time seeing the Bills coming out with a W. For my money, the Ravens are the best team in the NFL this season. 

• Like (+1) 1

I love how people come up with these silly scenarios in their own mind.

The most likely scenario is we beat Denver and lose to Dallas. We still will likely make the playoffs with 10 wins. We don't need to be considered anything by anyone. Just win enough games to make the playoffs and go from there. Who cares what people think. 

Its a week to week league, no guarantee on any week.

• Like (+1) 2

Denver will be a handful.  It won’t be shocking to see them beat the Bills. It shouldn’t happen, but there Have been much bigger upsets around the league. As a matter of face the Jets with Darnold back look decent. No gimme there either.  I still think the Bills will need to win a game they’re not expected to win in order to grab a playoff spot. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

So why the concern about focusing on Denver first?  You just like telling people what to do?  Your head gonna explode if we talk about the draft?

Let’s start talking about pre-season 2020 while we’re at it.

?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

?

I’d like to know about their salary cap projections for the next 5 years.  You know some forward looking smart guy in the organization is doing that concurrently while the team gets ready for Denver.

• Like (+1) 1

Just beat Denver.  Then start watching the other teams....

It's going to be close down the stretch. No head to head wins over any of the 6-4 teams so it probably will come down to AFC record for the 5th and 6th spots.  

Colts Texans play each other next week and Colts still have Saints and Panthers. A Texans win and the Colts might struggle to even get to 9-7.

Texans have the Colts and Patriots in back to back games then play 4 doormats down the stretch including the Titans twice

Watch out for the Raiders.  They may have the easiest schedule in the league the next six games - Jets, Chiefs, Titans, Jags, Broncos, Chargers.  With that schedule they can lose to the Chiefs and still finish 11-5.

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Denver will be a handful.  It won’t be shocking to see them beat the Bills. It shouldn’t happen, but there Have been much bigger upsets around the league. As a matter of face the Jets with Darnold back look decent. No gimme there either.  I still think the Bills will need to win a game they’re not expected to win in order to grab a playoff spot. 

Of the three, Dallas, Baltimore, and New England - I think the Pats game on the road is the most winnable.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

In Dallas they are very good and they are going to move it at will on us. I think that game just is a deer in the headlights day for us and we just take the out of conference loss on the chin. I’d love to be wrong but I’m certainly not expecting to

Yep, despite the improved run defense today, Zeke  Elliot should run for about 150 yards in that game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

?

Nah, we can wait. There’ll only be 2 games, so it’ll likely just be rookies & new guys playing.

Great win today! Those bashing ST’s are being lazy. Hausch$ & Borowhozawitch (?) kicked great. Sanborn was his typical quiet excellence. Andre Roberts was fantastic -if overshadowed by his Dolphin counterpart and I’m fairly sure only 1 penalty. We weren’t fooled by the onside kick, the guy just made a great play -and barely! We certainly screwed up on 2 kick coverages, but to say our Special Teams units sucked is as shallow as bashing Josh Allen. 

At least that’s the game I saw. But I never know wth the rest of you BBFS’ers ever see.

On another point, this thread is moronic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1