Win the next two games, contender, if not pretender.

Call me out as being wrong but the Bills to be considered a contender have to beat the losing record Broncos and the winning record Cowboys.

If they can't beat both and they make it to the playoffs, then they are done quicker than tables being smashed by Buffalo tailgaters.

Edited by OutOfBubbleGum

I think people are just not seeing this Cowboy game for what it is. I am coming around on thinking the Bills can maybe beat Pit in Pit and I know it sounds crazy but...I think the Ravens game isn’t a sure loss. But I think that Cowboy game is all but a certainty. We are guna get blasted. Beat Denver and then go from there. But the least likely win on the schedule IMO is ; Short week, AT Dallas on thanksgiving. I think we lose that by 25+

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have a good feeling about the Dallas game. Don't know if we will win but I think it's coming down to the wire. I think we will be able to move the ball on them like we do when we play Miami. Should be an exciting game.

Not the end of the world if we lose since I rather steal a victory against an AFC opponent like the Ravens or Patriots.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think people are just not seeing this Cowboy game for what it is. I am coming around on thinking the Bills can maybe beat Pit in Pit and I know it sounds crazy but...I think the Ravens game isn’t a sure loss. But I think that Cowboy game is all but a certainty. We are guna get blasted. Beat Denver and then go from there. But the least likely win on the schedule IMO is ; Short week, AT Dallas on thanksgiving. I think we lose that by 25+

Interesting. I have the exact opposite feeling. Dallas doesn't seem to have a good defense. And I see Josh Allen playing fearless on a big stage.  I think we move the ball on them. Problem is, I think they move the ball on us too. It feels like a first team to 28-30 wins type of game. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Call me out as being wrong but the Bills to be considered a contender have to beat the losing record Broncos and the winning record Cowboys.

If they can't beat both and they make it to the playoffs, then they are done quicker than tables being smashed by Buffalo tailgaters.

So let me get this straight.  If the Bills beat the Broncos and go 8-3 and lose to the Cowboys and go 8-4 their season is over?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Interesting. I have the exact opposite feeling. Dallas doesn't seem to have a good defense. And I see Josh Allen playing fearless on a big stage.  I think we move the ball on them. Problem is, I think they move the ball on us too. It feels like a first team to 28-30 wins type of game. 

In Dallas they are very good and they are going to move it at will on us. I think that game just is a deer in the headlights day for us and we just take the out of conference loss on the chin. I’d love to be wrong but I’m certainly not expecting to

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Dallas actually has a good defense. They are 7th in yards and 6th in points. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Dallas game will be the ultimate statement game for Bills season and perhaps Allen's career. Get annihilated like the last thanksgiving game in Detroit and the critics will write us off as frauds. But win against the Cowboys in front of that national audience especially if Josh can finally put it all together and get 300 yards plus and you have a springboard to another level. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

In Dallas they are very good and they are going to move it at will on us. I think that game just is a deer in the headlights day for us and we just take the out of conference loss on the chin. I’d love to be wrong but I’m certainly not expecting to

Very good in Dallas?

They just gave up 28 to Kirk "terrible in prime time" Cousins in their last home game. They did hold the Eagles to 10 in their home game before that one but gave up 34 to the Packers in the home game before that one. I don't really see a reliable trend that suggests their defense plays better at home then on the road. And likewise our offense does not seem to be any worst on the road vs @ home. I expect a close game for those reasons.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Dallas game will be the ultimate statement game for Bills season and perhaps Allen's career. Get annihilated like the last thanksgiving game in Detroit and the critics will write us off as frauds. But win against the Cowboys in front of that national audience especially if Josh can finally put it all together and get 300 yards plus and you have a springboard to another level. 

I also really hate it when people say this.

He got 300 yards TODAY. Why do rushing yards not count as yards? They are literally the same thing.

• Like (+1) 5

28 minutes ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Did you watch the Patriots/Eagles game earlier? Did you watch the Broncos/Vikings game earlier? Did you watch the Browns/Steelers game on Thursday?

We're not that far off. The way we lost to the Patriots (blocked punt) and the Browns (two missed FGs) it's obvious to me that we are not the pretender you think we may be. I REFUSE to overreact to a 7-3 season. Our schedule is a tough one in the second half... and for me, winning 7 games at this point IS GRAVY. We're improving. Calm the F down, people.

• Like (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m optimistic about Dallas, but Ravens gonna be the ones that blast us.  Lamar is gonna make us long for the run D of the past 4 weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

I dont think we match up well with dallas.  I have watched the cowboys this year but from what I understand dallas strengths are a good o line, running game, and pass rush.  I cant see the bills hanging that well.

Didnt the Jets beat them?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

I’m optimistic about Dallas, but Ravens gonna be the ones that blast us.  Lamar is gonna make us long for the run D of the past 4 weeks.

Never know. Maybe Jackson will be hurt or something and not even play. The way he plays it’s very possible. Also you are going to have a few extra days of prep that week. The bills might be able to dial up something to hang with them. That game being at home is big. In Baltimore I’d figure it’s a definite loss. Late in the year in buffalo with our crowd and big stakes. Never know 

• Like (+1) 1