bills/broncos 36.5 points total for the game

ILBillsfan

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

I have a hard time believing they'd set a line like that this far out based on weather. If it was that serious, they wouldn't put anything out.

I think that line is what it is.

The perception of November Buffalo weather.  Absolutely.

47 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Is there a snow storm or bad weather in the forecast next weekend these seems like a low total.  Opened at 35  or is that vegas bet that they want you to bet.

Denver pass defense is decent and then add Buffalo D.  Still think is a bit low

Both teams are top 5 defense so not that surprising...

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The perception of November Buffalo weather.  Absolutely.

Well yeah, I assume that would factor into the equation a bit. But it seemed like some were insinuating there was a specific forecast affecting the line, which just doesn't happen this far from next Sunday. If they had a specific concern in mind related to weather, I don't think they'd put anything up until there was more info.

This is a big one. Regardless of what people feel about the record of our opponents faced this season. We’re running out of weeks here and this is a big game. Getting that 8th now win is huge because wins down the stretch are going to be very tough to come by. It’s a conference game at home...absolute must win. 8-3 is good shape with a lot of real tough ones coming up. Got to have it. Keep stacking them

• Like (+1) 2