Edmunds and Milano - our new pass rushers

YoloinOhio

Need to get more pressure on the QB.  If the front four can't do it then Frazier needs to dial up more blitzs.  Milano and Edmonds are fast and can get the job done.  I hope we see more of this going forward.

• Like (+1) 6

In the 4th quarter on a 3rd down, I liked how they lined up like they would bring everybody... and they did bring everybody ha ha. I think it was the first time this season. Line stunts worked well too. Why not do some of this every game? The DL ain't dominant enough by itself.

Milano had a MONSTER game. Today, Wow.

Edited by Jerome007
  • Like (+1) 2

Had great seats for the game. Basically 50 yd line at the 300 level. Watched each of those guys and Ed a lot today. Edmunds seems to be at his best when he’s applying pressure. Reading and reacting is not his strong suit. Milano on the other hand is an absolute natural at the position but lacks the measurable. He’s your prototypical NE LBer that you’ve never heard of and turns into Bruschi, Ninkovich, Johnson etc. 

As for Ed I love this guy, still feeling his way around but a touh player who never quits on the play. Excited to watch him develop. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

In the 4th quarter on a 3rd down, I liked how they lined up like they would bring everybody... and they did bring everybody ha ha. I think it was the first time this season. Line stunts worked well too. Why not do some of this every game? The DL ain't dominant enough by itself.

Milano had a MONSTER game. Today, Wow.

Milano is a stud

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

Just be careful and understand that it leaves huge gaps in coverage.  Parkers stat line thanks you

Absolutely! Love the pressure but it can hurt you too! Brady will make you pay unless it’s done sporadically. And you must win on 1st and 2nd downs!

12 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Huh, who would've thought that utilizing the team's best pass rusher, Edmunds, would improve the pass rush?

It will be very interesting to see how they handle the problem with 4 man pass rush this offseason.    With Clowney a near lock to stay in Seattle the pass rusher market looks very sketchy.   Best bets for production for remotely reasonable dollars might be old guys like Quinn and Bennett and some underachieving 3-4 OLB types who don't really evoke the word "process".    Wonder if the Bills target a MLB and finally use Edmunds outside where he can rush more.   Was watching Littleton and Kwiatkowski last night.    Different ends of the cost spectrum but both UFA.  

Edited by BADOLBILZ