Romo just nailed how you beat the Pat's...

Hebert19

22 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Best way to beat NE is score touchdowns

They are front runners who count on getting up on you and then catching wobbly ducks for pick 6s

Put pressure on that old offense and they are average at best

They were down 10-9 at the half.

4 minutes ago, peterpan said:

This is also true.  I think their starting LT is a guy the Bengals cut and then we cut. He has no trouble giving Brady infinte time, but he can't make any other teams roster.....

Brady got his ass kicked tonight.

The way you beat the Pats isn’t running the ball. If we had Singletary against them we would have been in good shape. If you try to beat them by throwing it, you are going to get suffocated. I don’t care where your eyes are looking. They can’t stop the run but teams get behind and give up on it. That’s how you beat them. Don’t kick it off to start the game. Don’t as to be playing from behind by giving them the balk first. Get that ball and never stop running.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Romo should be a HC for whatever team in NFL. Very smart guy.

Takes a lot more than smarts to make a good head coach. And i doubt he would trade his very well paid, cushy job in the booth that requires minimum hours to be a coach working long hours considering he never coached before.

54 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

He was also slobbing all over the Patriots shaft that whole game. Can’t even hide his girly crush on Brady. I like his analysis but it’s extremely annoying 

All announcers are required to do that.  It’s written into the TV contracts.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

With House as the RT that should been easy pretty much this entire year so far. I hope with Wynn coming back the O gets more in sync and as Romo said that gives Brady that extra half second to make that pass. (And as we all know a half second makes a big difference.)

Pats are 1-1 so far during their tough part of the schedule.  Next up it’s Cowboys at home.. 

Please come on this board when you exit the playoff without the Super Bowl. It’s not happening this year. Bad offense, very beatable defense. 

34 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Please come on this board when you exit the playoff without the Super Bowl. It’s not happening this year. Bad offense, very beatable defense. 

Defense has looked elite against everyone except the a Ravens.  The Pats O has been sub par this year for sure, but saying the D is “very” beatable is just hater glasses type stuff.    

mind you I am always here usually reply sparingly since some Bills fans here are very sensitive to any comments made by a patriots fan because wel those particular posters have a inferiority complex.. that just don’t realize it’s a game and every team rises and every team eventually falls.. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Defense has looked elite against everyone except the a Ravens.  The Pats O has been sub par this year for sure, but saying the D is “very” beatable is just hater glasses type stuff.    

mind you I am always here usually reply sparingly since some Bills fans here are very sensitive to any comments made by a patriots fan because wel those particular posters have a inferiority complex.. that just don’t realize it’s a game and every team rises and every team eventually falls.. 

The fall is coming very soon for the Pats. This may be Belichick’s best coaching ever. 

I can only speak for myself, I don’t want others teams fans here posting. You want to come on and read , fine, but I know you won’t come around after the Pats start losing or lose in the playoffs. Gloating and fair weather fans aren’t my favorite. 

8 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The fall is coming very soon for the Pats. This may be Belichick’s best coaching ever. 

I can only speak for myself, I don’t want others teams fans here posting. You want to come on and read , fine, but I know you won’t come around after the Pats start losing or lose in the playoffs. Gloating and fair weather fans aren’t my favorite. 

I agree BB done an amazing job with this group. It very well could be the last Hurrah..  if it is I’ll still cheer for them just like I did Tony Eason, Grogan, and a bunch of forgettable bad QBs before Bledsoe and Brady. I’m not some 30 something that hasn’t lived threw the Patsy days.

as for Gloating, read back my previous posts here I’m usually more optimistic about the Bills than most fans here are! 

Edited by PatsFanNH

What I like about Romo's game analysis is that he provides accurate insights into what is going to happen on the next play rather than just breaking down the play before.  And yesterday he provided some insights into the Patriots defense approach.  Its really quite simple.  Tendencies, formations, personnel, situations, down and distance.  They study the hell out of the opponent.  When certain players are in the game they react by calling specific defenses for that offensive personnel package.  

To "fool" NE's defense and gain the advantage your offense needs to be as personnel and formation neutral as possible.  Your offense simply cannot be predictable.  It's almost like you need to reinvent your offense for that one game.  I think the Eagles did that in the Super Bowl but couldn't pull it off with Wentz yesterday.   

I also suspect that after seeing Roman's Baltimore offense, which to me is just a variation of what he ran with the Bills but with better personnel, NE will l be better prepared for the Ravens offense the next time around if they meet in the playoffs at some point.   

This is a bit of a no $### Romo moment. Any QB who can consistently look off safeties and LBs will do well. That's how you beat everyone.

You know how you beat Brady? You get pressure in his face. Also how you beat everyone. 

Not sure this is any great insight.