Josh Allen - week ELEVEN report card

rayray808

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So did a lot of winners.  It’s amazing how fans rationalize poor offensive play.  

not one person says he needs to hit 300 yards every week.  But stop with all the excuses.  Hopefully, Allen can start playing like he does against Miami for other teams. 

But C.B, he didn't throw for 300 against them either.

Cousins threw for over 300, after being down 20 at the half and abandoning the run game. Rarely will you find a 300 yard passer and a 100 yard runner on the same stat sheet nowadays. To me it's not a big deal, not making excuses. It'll happen soon enough and most likely when he starts connecting on some deep shots.

Cousins, Jimmy G, Matt Ryan and Dak (all over 300) won but had no running game to speak of. Minn had 37 rushing, SF had 34 rushing, Atl had 54 rushing and Dallas had 75 rushing. 

Josh threw for 256 and the team rushed for 168!!!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

But C.B, he didn't throw for 300 against them either.

Cousins threw for over 300, after being down 20 at the half and abandoning the run game. Rarely will you find a 300 yard passer and a 100 yard runner on the same stat sheet nowadays. To me it's not a big deal, not making excuses. It'll happen soon enough and most likely when he starts connecting on some deep shots.

Jimmy G, Matt Ryan and Dak (all over 300) won but had no running game to speak of. SF had 34 rushing, Atl had 54 rushing and Dallas had 75 rushing. 

Josh threw for 256 and the team rushed for 168!!!

Good point.

I wanted to see the 300 yard game so Allen could put it behind him. It was not necessary to win the game. Great balanced attack. Josh did what was needed to win the game.