Was this game the most complete the Offense has played?

KingBoots8

This game felt really good to watch from an offensive standpoint. Still not perfect but absolutely a great team effort. Singletary did well except the fumbles, Josh made plays all day, Brown looked fantastic, got the TEs involved a few times, and Beasley showed up as well. O-Line kept Josh on his feet. 

if this offense shows up each week we are contenders.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

This game felt really good to watch from an offensive standpoint. Still not perfect but absolutely a great team effort. Singletary did well except the fumbles, Josh made plays all day, Brown looked fantastic, got the TEs involved a few times, and Beasley showed up as well. O-Line kept Josh on his feet. 

if this offense shows up each week we are contenders.

I was saying a while back that once this teams starts clicking on O anything is possible with this team. 

I hope to see the same effort carry over next week and forward. 

Has this O finally come together as one unit now? 

IMO this is easily the most complete and consistent effort by the offense this season. It reminded me of the final game of last season, when JA played like his hair was on fire. When he plays with confidence he is amazing to watch. When he plays tentative or is too fired up and forcing plays he isn't nearly as effective as an offensive leader.

Edited by DRA3196
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I was saying a while back that once this teams starts clicking on O anything is possible with this team. 

I hope to see the same effort carry over next week and forward. 

Has this O finally come together as one unit now? 

That question will be answered when we play a more than mediocre team.

• Like (+1) 1

When the announcers were talking about how they didn’t feel that they should be playing the hurry up offense in the fourth quarter when they were up by 10 points, all I was thinking was “If they want to go down there and score and finally go ahead and step on a teams throat when they have them down then why the hell wouldn’t they be doing the hurry up offense?”. I wasn’t on the game thread, but assume that was talked about. It was good to see and a pure show of aggression.

Yes, yes it is, they scored points in every quarter for the first time this season iirc. ( could be wrong) Fingers crossed for the rest of the season. 

It was a good overall offensive performance. My gut feeling earlier in the season about Singletary having issues holding onto the football appear to be true. 

Gore is so slow on his cut backs and his burst is pretty much gone. He will never beat a defender to the outside and break a huge gain.