Postgame thread: Week 11 Bills defeat Dolphins!

41 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

So far, so perfect.

WK12 Broncos WIN (8-3)

WK13 @ Cowboys LOSS (8-4)

WK14 Ravens WIN (9-4)

WK15 @ Steelers LOSS (9-5)

WK16 @ Patriots LOSS (9-6)

WK17 Jets WIN  (10-6) 

Don't see the Bills beating the Ravens...not at all; not the way the Ravens are playing....unless they lose Lamar J. to an injury, then maybe.

The Steelers? Yes, they could & should.  Anything can happen though....."On Any Given Sunday"  LOL

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I guess yards matter more than wins and TDs to him.  What a loser he is.  I dont care if Allen EVER gets a 300 yard passing day if he keeps producing like today.

exactly, when it happens, it happens. ALL that matters is winning.

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

No.  I never stopped to think that.  My impression is this is just scratching the surface.  Dont be afraid.  Enjoy it.  :)

Amen !! These dopes want perfection and wont be satisfied and would rather be miserable.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

No.  I never stopped to think that.  My impression is this is just scratching the surface.  Dont be afraid.  Enjoy it.  :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this season as much as anyone. Just not ready for the rose colored glasses. I like your optimism though. Go Bills!

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yup, because like so many here, they care more about their pre-fabricated opinions than team success.

Very sad. I didn't want to draft Allen either but it was clear to see he has leadership, character and tons of talent and im all in until hes retired.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This is such a terrible game to be pushing that narrative, Fitz had over 300 yards it meant nothing.

The only reason Fitz had that was that we have a defensive scheme that usually sits back at the sticks on 3rd down - rushing 4 rather than bring the heat, and we had one drive where the D clearly stopped them short of the sticks and the officials gave them a first with a poor spot of the ball which extended the drive.

Where there was good D improvement was using more pressure packages in the first half and 3rd qtr that produced sacks and near INTs, stopping the run, and screens were a non-factor.

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this season as much as anyone. Just not ready for the rose colored glasses. I like your optimism though. Go Bills!

I get you but I am just saying this was a good step for the O.  More aggressive play calling.  Allen had his most productive day of the year.  I dont think this is at all a finished product and the O and Allen should get better as the season winds down.

• Like (+1) 2

Ran into a fellow Bills fan in Savanna Georgia today he was surprised when I gave him the “Go Bills” and a “we got this one” he and his girlfriend smiled and gave back the “Go Bills “  good day today!