3-3 over next six games and we make playoffs

Watkins90

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Colts and Raiders both nipping at our heels. Everyone else is probably dead.

I think the Bills are better than the Raiders and will make the playoffs along with the Colts.

I give the Bills a fighting chance in all remaining games. At 7-3 now, 3-3 the rest of the way is a conservative/modest hope.

we have no chance @NE as long as that game is still meaningful for them. Automatic L.   The other five games, absolutely.  

I think the @Dallas game is one where we lose by 25 points. I don’t think the cowboys are that good but at home on a short week on thanksgiving...Id be more surprised if we won that game then any game we have won in years. Not saying Dallas is the best team left to play. They aren’t. Just everything that comes with that game. People think we are going to be in it...I’m expecting it to be over midway through the 2nd quarter. I hope I’m wrong obviously 

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Probably not beating NE or Balt. We will compete with Dallas. Have to be fearless against Denver, Pittsburgh & NYJ.....That's where our 3 wins must come from.

I will concede Balt at this point but I think we can get NE...we played them close with 4 turnovers and a blocked punt TD to lose by 6....just think we can catch them in the pre xmas game.

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think the @Dallas game is one where we lose by 25 points. I don’t think the cowboys are that good but at home on a short week on thanksgiving...Id be more surprised if we won that game then any game we have won in years. Not saying Dallas is the best team left to play. They aren’t. Just everything that comes with that game. People think we are going to be in it...I’m expecting it to be over midway through the 2nd quarter. I hope I’m wrong obviously 

I think we will be big dogs and for whatever reason I think that plays in our favor.  Yes I am a homer.

3 hours ago, BmarvB said:

They don't belong in the playoffs if they don't beat one of the better teams. This 6 game stretch will tell it all

I guess a team with a worse record then ours will get rewarded with a playoff spot

( instead of us ) because they’ve beat one winning team along the way ? !!! 

Edited by Putin

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team has not gotten killed by anybody. Even Eagles game was close for much of the game.

Team will be fired up to play on Turkey day, and the Cowboys aint all that....bring it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

This team has not gotten killed by anybody. Even Eagles game was close for much of the game.

Team will be fired up to play on Turkey day, and the Cowboys aint all that....bring it. 

Me like how you think !!!!

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

I mean, what team have we played that was going to kill us? Let’s be real here. I hope I’m wrong I just see that Cowboys game being miserable 

16 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Cowboys usually start slow. This could play into the Bills' hands.

How confident are we that 10-6 makes the playoffs this year (with those 3 extra wins Denver, Pitt, and NYJ)? It would require any one of the Raiders, Texans, Colts, or Chiefs to finish the season on a mediocre note (no better than 3-3, possibly 4-2).

I'm also fairly uneasy about having to win in Pittsburgh, given that the Bills franchise is 2-10 at that city and hasn't won a regular season game there since 1975...

4 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Same prediction here.  Although I wouldn’t be shocked if we won @Dallas or vs. Baltimore 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a listing Dallas team or a beat up Ravens team. We get Dallas on a short week after they play the Pats and the Ravens will be coming of a two game stretch against the Rams and 49ers. 

5 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

this is exactly where I am. People need to have some optimism here. 

I fully expect to beat the Cowboys and I think they we can give the Ravens a run for their money. 

They can if they can stop the run like yesterday...but then the Dolphins were not even interested in running.  Their coaching is worse than the Bills.