3-3 over next six games and we make playoffs

Watkins90

Best case scenario-the Bills could win four.  It'll be tough to beat NE in New England, and the Ravens are awfully tough right now.  I think the Bills should beat the Jets, They can probably beat the Broncos and Steelers.  Dallas is a big question mark.  Dallas is not a bad team but they have been pretty disappointing this season and I wouldn't just write off the Dallas game as a loss.

The division is still in play. The Pats are looking a lot more vulnerable and could realistically take a loss to the Eagles today, putting us only one game back.

Pats are beat up, and 42 year old Brady's arm is going to continue to decline as he throws more passes and the weather gets colder.

I'm not calling it, but it really could happen.

1 hour ago, Watkins90 said:

That's bold. I just don't see it. I need to see New England lose to someone else other than the Ravens first. 

They just might drop one today, remains to be seen but this offense and defense has shown it's holes at times, even outside the Ravens game. It's been said a lot, but how NE finishes the season will say a lot about whether this is one of those Pats teams. If we can somehow pull one off against the Ravens that would be huge in any potential tiebreaker.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I still like our chances at the division.

In relation to the above, it's certainly optimistic but I could easily see this happening - so long as we play three teams worth of consistent football. Special teams was super special today, twice egregiously. Offense improved but they still need to set that minimum consistency of expectation in order to go 4-2 the rest of the way. I'd like to see us get a W against both the Broncos and Dallas, that momentum will be a helluva ride to finish it off with the Pats, Steelers, and Jets.

Edited by ctk232

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why a loss to the Cowboys? Why are they scary?

Thanksgiving in Dallas is a tough game, regardless of the Cowboys record. As proven by the Pats struggles against the Eagles today, the NFC is tougher than the AFC. The Cowboys and Bills

might be evenly matched, but it’s not an easy game. I’m a McDermott guy, but he has yet to prove he can win a big game. Thanksgiving day in Dallas is a big game. McD’s biggest win was in Atlanta a couple years back. Dallas would be a big win this year.

53 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Best case scenario-the Bills could win four.  It'll be tough to beat NE in New England, and the Ravens are awfully tough right now.  I think the Bills should beat the Jets, They can probably beat the Broncos and Steelers.  Dallas is a big question mark.  Dallas is not a bad team but they have been pretty disappointing this season and I wouldn't just write off the Dallas game as a loss.

Umm, no.  Best case scenario is Bills win 6 and take the division as NE fades down the stretch.   Any given Sunday. 

10 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

I think McDermott will at least slow down Lamar and he's got extra time to figure out how to keep him in the pocket.  First things first, need to smash the other Allen at home next Sunday

Interesting article about this.  https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/theres-a-blueprint-for-stopping-lamar-jackson-but-teams-arent-using-it/

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

The division is still in play. The Pats are looking a lot more vulnerable and could realistically take a loss to the Eagles today, putting us only one game back.

Pats are beat up, and 42 year old Brady's arm is going to continue to decline as he throws more passes and the weather gets colder.

I'm not calling it, but it really could happen.

welp, kiss that notion goodbye