3-3 over next six games and we make playoffs

Watkins90

13 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Anything less than that and we will be in big trouble. That Browns loss could really end up hurting us. 

Predict the remaining schedule.

Broncos - W

Cowboys - L

Ravens - L

Patriots - L

Steelers - W

Jets - W

Same prediction here.  Although I wouldn’t be shocked if we won @Dallas or vs. Baltimore 

Higher your standards fellas!!!

Our Bills are 7-3. We are a good team, a tough tough outing. Only 1 out of 10 games was more than a 1 score defeat. We can play with anyone in this league!

I don't count Ws and Ls until the week of the game because anything can happen leading up until then. 

I don't see why we can't beat Bal @ home or Dallas . NE is tough on the road but to start counting Ws and Ls now is ridiculous to me. We gotta helluva team that believes in the team and their teammates. LETS GO BUFFFALO!!! 7-3 people, be happy, it's not easy to win in this league, i don't care who you play!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Higher your standards fellas!!!

Our Bills are 7-3. We are a good team, a tough tough outing. Only 1 out of 10 games was more than a 1 score defeat. We can play with anyone in this league!

I don't count Ws and Ls until the week of the game because anything can happen leading up until then. 

I don't see why we can't beat Bal @ home or Dallas . NE is tough on the road but to start counting Ws and Ls now is ridiculous to me. We gotta helluva team that believes in the team and their teammates. LETS GO BUFFFALO!!! 7-3 people, be happy, it's not easy to win in this league, i don't care who you play!

this is exactly where I am. People need to have some optimism here. 

I fully expect to beat the Cowboys and I think they we can give the Ravens a run for their money. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

I don't think 9-7 gets us in. I was just playing with the Playoff machine and OAK and PIT have easy schedules to get to 10-6

Steelers are not going 5-1 with Mason Rudolph lol.. I don't care who they are playing

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Broncos - W

Cowboys - W

Ravens - L

Patriots - L

Steelers - W

Jets - W

It’s going to be really tough to beat the Ravens.  That’s the only game left that I look at and say “no chance.”

Patriots are always tough too.

I think the Bills can win the rest of the game but they will need to show improvement in all areas.  Today was a good start

35 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Jets doesn’t look as easy as it once did.  The team is going to simply need to play better

The Dolphins were looking better as well.

we just ended their 2 game win streak. Does that make today’s win impressive? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1