Ty Nsekhe injury - Updated to “day to day”

YoloinOhio

58 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I think they do that sometimes to reduce swelling 

They also do it to stabilize the area when they don't know what is wrong.  Having it flop around can tear things or displace fractures that they don't know the existence or the extent of.  Aircast it to be safe, get your xrays to evaluate for broken bones, get your MRI for soft tissue (ligaments, tendons, muscular issues) them diagnose and evaluate a plan going forward.  There is no sense in NOT stabilizing it immediately.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

What a difference the new training facility/sports science has been for the Bills. Years ago, it seems the Bills lead the league every year with the amount of players on IR. For the most part this season, the Bills have been healthy and the injuries are less severe.

And this one was just a freak thing. A guy getting rolled up on. You're right though. Think 10 years ago. Seemed like every week someone was going to IR. Literally the only player we've put on IR since the start of camp has been Harrison Phillips and Waddle. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

And this one was just a freak thing. A guy getting rolled up on. You're right though. Think 10 years ago. Seemed like every week someone was going to IR. Literally the only player we've put on IR since the start of camp has been Harrison Phillips and Waddle. 

Jesus you people....

Image result for knock on wood gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'll be honest... something very similar to this happened to me in high school practice... I went to the Dr and I was fine... it looks worse than it is... he has a sprained ankle... it is very difficult to put weight alone on a severe sprain that just happened... then as it gets better it's hard to put "lineman/football" weight as you have extra force from the leverage you are trying  to use... it took me about 2 solid weeks with heavy tape and ankle brace and I could play with it (I played center) now he has to play tackle with he'll have to cut on it which is even harder). I wouldn't be shocked if he was back available (not at 100%) in a few weeks.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1