Ty Nsekhe injury - Updated to “day to day”

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I get it.

I just tend to lean on the less sympathetic side of injuries, for all players, Bills included. They know the risk, they earn the pay check. It sucks they get hurt and I wouldn’t want that to happen to anyone. However, the fact of the matter is that it is going to happen. They know it, we know it, and they’re compensated well for that risk, so it doesn’t bother me in the least. 

this is so idiotic.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

I thought Ryan Bates looked ok when he did play. Cody will have to step it up although I think he is more suited for RG , maybe switch Jon Feliciano to RT ?

I think they'll just help him more with a te or back, no need to break down the chemistry of our interior linemen.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

21 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I think they'll just help him more with a te or back, no need to break down the chemistry of our interior linemen.

Or designate Cody or Bates as the blocking TE , Nseckhe  is a major loss

Edited by ALF

20 minutes ago, ALF said:

I thought Ryan Bates looked ok when he did play. Cody will have to step it up although I think he is more suited for RG , maybe switch Jon Feliciano to RT ?

Has he ever played there?

15 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Agree

Edited by YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Pretty sure you meant 'Gracias'. I know, I know, spellcheck. butt Yeu kan overrite spillshek. Eye meen ifn ur gunna b uh shmartash du et write.

Absolutely agree. Several months ago someone quoted one of my posts and said "Your nuts." Felt like telling him that if he was referring to some legumes I own or to a part of my anatomy, he would have to expand on what it was about my nuts he wanted to discuss. If he was referring to the fact that my post wasn't rationale, at least have the decency to use proper grammar when insulting me.

Turns out he was right though. It was before last season, list of best Bills at every position. I felt Hauschka should have been selected instead of Christie. Past two seasons have certainly proved me wrong.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Most tend to agree that Ford has played better at guard than tackle.  So if they had any thought at all of doing that instead of platooning Ford and Ty, why not have already moved Feliciano to RT with Ty and played Ford at guard in his place?

If you guys think Ford was bad, wait until we put Bates or some off-the-street guy in there.  

Ford is a talented rookie; he will continue to grow. Lumps are part of the process.  We should not be talking about moving him to guard, or some emergency scenario where we move guys outside or bring in some street FA.