Around the League, week 11

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Watching Eagles Pats makes me question what could have been earlier in the season.  Not impressed.

How did we lay such an egg against this Philly team?  Wentz looks awful.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Good throw/Tough catch but do they have anyone else they can throw it to? Why him? 

They don't really.  They have Ertz and no one else really.  They might actually have one of the worst receiver groups in the league right now.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

They lost both of their tackles this game and they have no one on offense minus a very good TE.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

The weather didn't help much. Playing 2 quarters into a huge wind limits so much of what you can do.

They did what they had to do under those same conditions but I still think it's a different game if it wasn't so windy.

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

If that were Allen missing the throws that Wentz is missing, people would be losing their minds. But Wentz gets a free pass because I guess he maybe proved something years ago?

I can't really disagree. Thought he was looking quite Allen like with those misses but also his good throws. 

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Agreed.  Sucks.  Maybe we pull a win out of the air against the Cowboys, Ravens, or Pats to make up for it.

6 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

How is that not a drop? It fell perfectly right into his hands.

Idk...I watched it on the television and it looked as though it was not a blatant drop.  And Wentz sucks.  Sorry orangey

• Like (+1) 1