Around the League, week 11

Rooting interests today:

Jets over Redskins, for draft purposes. And to make sure Gase gets another year.

Colts over Jaguars. This one is kind of a win/win for us, but the Colts have more wins so I'll root for them to keep the Jags out of the wildcard race.

Texans/Ravens I can't see much of a benefit either way. I guess I'll root for the Ravens so the Texans are more motivated to beat their division opponents the rest of the way.

Vikings over Broncos.

Eagles over Patriots.

Bengals over Raiders. The Raiders actually worry me more than any other wildcard contender and they have a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way. It would help if one of their easy games turned into a loss.

Chiefs over Chargers. This would effectively knock the Chargers out of the race. Although I'm starting to wonder about the Chiefs. If they lose today and the Raiders win I start to think of them as another wildcard contender.

Tough week to pick favorites.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rooting interests today:

Jets over Redskins, for draft purposes. And to make sure Gase gets another year.

Colts over Jaguars. This one is kind of a win/win for us, but the Colts have more wins so I'll root for them to keep the Jags out of the wildcard race.

Texans/Ravens I can't see much of a benefit either way. I guess I'll root for the Ravens so the Texans are more motivated to beat their division opponents the rest of the way.

Vikings over Broncos.

Eagles over Patriots.

Bengals over Raiders. The Raiders actually worry me more than any other wildcard contender and they have a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way. It would help if one of their easy games turned into a loss.

Chiefs over Chargers. This would effectively knock the Chargers out of the race. Although I'm starting to wonder about the Chiefs. If they lose today and the Raiders win I start to think of them as another wildcard contender.

Tough week to pick favorites.

I think we want Jags over Colts (get them both to 5-5). Definitely want Ravens over Texans.

Basically - try to make it so only South winner gets in (no wildcard from that division).

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I am uncertain if it is possible this season based upon his status, but I would enjoy seeing Carr, Glennon, and Kizer abducted by aliens, and necessitating Chuckie’s ‘secret weapon’ to come off IR.  That ought to drop them back a few...?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013