NFL Week 11: Bills at Dolphins 1 pm ET on CBS Second Half Thread

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm not saying Tre is bad, just the opposite.  He is a solid corner and a good tackler.  Tre's not the second coming of Deion Sanders in coverage, but some here seem to think so.

Nobody's Deion, but Tre is an exceptional CB. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think its official that the Bengals are the worst team now, Dolphins with Fitz aren't incompetent anymore, Washington is the only one giving them a run right now for the worst title....

That's true.  Atlanta has out of the running of worst team with a win over N.O. last week and taking it to the Panthers today.  

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Great job today coach! He had the Crew ready on O and D.  I hope these figure out the special teams going forward. Those 3 huge plays could have killed us against a better team today.

4cPt7gc.gif

I'm not a McD fan but I really like the no hesitation to go to Hauschka for that first 51 yard FG. That was a good head coaching move that will help in weeks to come. 

I hope someone finds out if he was calling the defense today.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm not saying Tre is bad, just the opposite.  He is a solid corner and a good tackler.  Tre's not the second coming of Deion Sanders in coverage, but some here seem to think so.

Deion Sanders also played in a time where QB/WR werent so protected... It seems much harder to be a shutdown CB these days than 30 years ago

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

I think he already knows how to hand the ball off

Hopefully he isn't afraid to kneel though.........

I'm sure you'd be the first one in line to defend the coaching staff if the cold back up fumbles the snap.  :rolleyes:

So much for not playing scared.