Gameday! Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, Kiva said:

I hope Josh come out and plays like a man.

This made me laugh out loud.  What does this even mean?

Tom Brady basically plays like a little girl, and that seems to have been plenty good enough over the years.

We don't need Josh to go Super Hero and kill the opposing team with his bare hands.

I'm just asking that he complete some passes!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

You’re not going to win a debate with the knuckleheads hellbent on proving that Allen sucks.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Or with math.  That's the real killer.

Probably not but its all good.  At the end of the day, all I care about is the W/L column not what people say.

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, stony said:

Duke Williams not being good enough to make the gameday roster is something people should probably begin to come to terms with.  I trust McD enough to make this call. 

i agree just think they are getting similar skill sets with foster and McKenzie.  Foster ST but McKenzie in the run game, so I look at that as a trade off think Duke would give a better big body WR than Roberts and Duke would help in the run game w blocking

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

This made me laugh out loud.  What does this even mean?

Tom Brady basically plays like a little girl, and that seems to have been plenty good enough over the years.

We don't need Josh to go Super Hero and kill the opposing team with his bare hands.

I'm just asking that he complete some passes!

Hold on to the ball and don't throw stupid picks also good

3 minutes ago, stony said:

Duke Williams not being good enough to make the gameday roster is something people should probably begin to come to terms with.  I trust McD enough to make this call. 

He may or May not be good enough to play in the nfl but with all WRs healthy they have the ability to decide who they want per the game plan. Foster demands more attention from the secondary when lined up with John Brown because of his speed. Duke would not do the same. The 

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Allen's tight window throws are 14.1% of his passes.  That is higher than Bridgewater, Brady, Goff, Garroppolo, Rodgers, Ryan, Flacco, Brees, Mahomes, and Cousins.

There I just debated it.

One, where did those numbers come from? And two, what’s his completion percentage in those situations versus other QBs? Allen lacks in timing, touch, anticipation, and field vision, so it’s no coincidence he doesn’t throw his receivers open. That holds back the offense. Nice try at a “debate” though.

5 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

One, where did those numbers come from? And two, what’s his completion percentage in those situations versus other QBs? Allen lacks in timing, touch, anticipation, and field vision, so it’s no coincidence he doesn’t throw his receivers open. That holds back the offense. Nice try at a “debate” though.

They come from nextgenstats, which is an official NFL site.  It's called AGG%.  I have no idea what his or their completion percentage is on those throws.  That wasn't your argument so don't try to change it.  You said Allen would not throw a ball until a receiver was open and that can't really be debated.  I just proved your statement false.  Changing the argument doesn't make your statement correct. Nice try at changing the "debate" though.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I get the Perry thing, but Stanford is basically the only backup LB on the roster...and he's actually pretty solid. There were times last season in which he outplayed Edmunds.

I don’t disagree on Stanford. Just think we need to try something, anything to spark the offense. At all costs. Even at the expense of the special teams. 

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Actually, it was. If his stats are legit it basically proves you wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I believe Tre White will have a pretty good day also. Got a gut feeling he gets an INT and he will once again make it difficult to pass the ball towards his side.

Funny how when Wallace played so well earlier in the season I began to get hyper-critical over Tre's play.  He was playing well then, of course.  The last 3-4 games he's been amazing.  Cream always rises. 

7 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I see you're having a good day so far.

way to "pregame pummel" JA before the game gets started. 

GO BILLS!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

They come from nextgenstats, which is an official NFL site.  It's called AGG%.  I have no idea what his or their completion percentage is on those throws.  That wasn't your argument so don't try to change it.  You said Allen would not throw a ball until a receiver was open and that can't really be debated.  I just proved your statement false.  Changing the argument doesn't make your statement correct. Nice try at changing the "debate" though.

Could also be the tell tell that WR's are not getting good separation and the Bills still need that stud #1 WR the posters are asking for