Gameday! Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

Help is appreciated if anyone knows the best place to watch in Asheville, NC. Internet seems to be telling me Nantahala Brewing Company (an “event room”) is the official Bills Backer bar, but some Bier Garden place pops up too. Very little info about the venues on line (Google street view for one looks like an empty store front), so it seems sketchier than I would have expected. 

Big day in so many ways! 

Sounds like a Buffalo Bills version of a white van with no windows saying there’s candy inside. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

well fellas, first for me today..I am betting a favorite for the first time in almost two years. I think the Bills really just steamroll the Dolphins today. 

and for @EmotionallyUnstable, my day is

Fart around on internet

coffee with some DiCamillos toast

leaves

homemade hot  italian sub..

Get fire going out on porch..low 40's and windy today..gunna need a good fire out there

Bills win

Bet 20% of winnings on the Eagles

Make dinner whilst watching Pats lose..roast chicken and root vegetables, roasted potatoes prep the Serious Eats way. https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/the-best-roast-potatoes-ever-recipe.html

Prime Time

Bed time by 9 PM!

Good recipe.  All about that starchy slurry.  

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

For once in my life, I want the Bills to just go up 21-3 and put the game out of reach in the first half so I can just enjoy the game without being stressed the hell out!

I guess you have forgotten the Bills @ Vikings game week 3 LAST YEAR.

Bills 27 - 6. The Vikings were held scoreless until the final 3 minutes of the game.

The Bills and Josh Allen totally dominated that game!

Edited by cd1

45 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

For once in my life, I want the Bills to just go up 21-3 and put the game out of reach in the first half so I can just enjoy the game without being stressed the hell out!

I remember a game in Miami with Losman and the Bills doing this very thing a few years ago! Let’s do it again! 

Edit:  whoops— never mind. I forgot about the rest of the game. So Billsy!!

The Dolphins played host to the Bills on Dec. 4 in 2005 in a game that produced the greatest fourth-quarter comeback in franchise history. The Dolphins fell behind 21-0 in the first quarter on three touchdown passes from JP Losman to Lee Evans and took a 23-3 lead in the third quarter with a safety, during which Dolphins starting quarterback Gus Frerotte was knocked out with an injury. Sage Rosenfels came on in relief and guided the Dolphins to three touchdowns in the fourth quarter, the last coming on a 4-yard pass to Chris Chambers with six seconds left for an improbable 24-23 victory. Read more "Matchup Memories" here.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

You must be a very young fan

• Haha (+1) 1

After last weeks showing against the Browns, The Bills should really be fired up and ready to obliterate the dolphins in Miami. Given that  JA has played well against them, and the fact the defense looked so pathetic on their last defensive series in CLE, all sets up a big day for Buffalo. Today I firmly believe they play up to their true talent level and not down to their competition.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Gameday! Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread
3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Welp, here it is. 

I either feel the pendulum will swing hard one way. To me, if McD is the coach we all hope, they’ll come out with a MUCH better game plan on both sides of the ball. Generally our teams seem to be a better 2nd half defense, and great (relatively speaking) 4th quarter offense. Having played them once already, They should come out strong. There should be no need for a half time refresher on “gap integrity”. The should be sound from the first snap. Offensively, I hope this “fearless” plan involves more than 19 points. Idc how they get them. 

If not and they suffer a gripping defeat at the wrinkly hands of FitzMagic, the sky is falling! 

coffee

chores

WGR pregame

quick errand out

buffalo chicken sandwiches and Mac and cheese 

dominate the Dolphins! 

True confession time:  Last week may be my fault.  I purchased a bottle of "Josh" label wine that Friday.  Then I left it in the cellar on Sunday.

After consultation with the Best Minds found in the Shoutbox (not to be confused with Best Minds Anywhere ?), it was determined that the correct course of action is not to return the bottle, but to open it and drink every drop prior to the 4th Q.

I shall sacrifice my liver to the cause of Squishing the Fish!  You're all welcome.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Go Bills!!! No mercy, no mistakes. Win the damn game!