Gameday! Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Welp, here it is. 

I either feel the pendulum will swing hard one way. To me, if McD is the coach we all hope, they’ll come out with a MUCH better game plan on both sides of the ball. Generally our teams seem to be a better 2nd half defense, and great (relatively speaking) 4th quarter offense. Having played them once already, They should come out strong. There should be no need for a half time refresher on “gap integrity”. The should be sound from the first snap. Offensively, I hope this “fearless” plan involves more than 19 points. Idc how they get them. 

If not and they suffer a gripping defeat at the wrinkly hands of FitzMagic, the sky is falling! 

coffee

chores

WGR pregame

quick errand out

buffalo chicken sandwiches and Mac and cheese 

dominate the Dolphins! 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Thank you (+1) 1

well fellas, first for me today..I am betting a favorite for the first time in almost two years. I think the Bills really just steamroll the Dolphins today. 

and for @EmotionallyUnstable, my day is

Fart around on internet

coffee with some DiCamillos toast

leaves

homemade hot  italian sub..

Get fire going out on porch..low 40's and windy today..gunna need a good fire out there

Bills win

Bet 20% of winnings on the Eagles

Make dinner whilst watching Pats lose..roast chicken and root vegetables, roasted potatoes prep the Serious Eats way. https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/the-best-roast-potatoes-ever-recipe.html

Prime Time

Bed time by 9 PM!

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

well fellas, first for me today..I am betting a favorite for the first time in almost two years. I think the Bills really just steamroll the Dolphins today. 

and for @EmotionallyUnstable, my day is

Fart around on internet

coffee with some DiCamillos toast

leaves

homemade hot  italian sub..

Get fire going out on porch..low 40's and windy today..gunna need a good fire out there

Bills win

Bet 20% of winnings on the Eagles

Make dinner whilst watching Pats lose..roast chicken and root vegetables, roasted potatoes prep the Serious Eats way. https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/the-best-roast-potatoes-ever-recipe.html

Prime Time

Bed time by 9 PM!

sounds like a fantastic day. 

leaves?! 

you don’t have 6 inches of snow? Nice. The roast sounds good too. It’s a great fall/winter meal

• Like (+1) 1

Help is appreciated if anyone knows the best place to watch in Asheville, NC. Internet seems to be telling me Nantahala Brewing Company (an “event room”) is the official Bills Backer bar, but some Bier Garden place pops up too. Very little info about the venues on line (Google street view for one looks like an empty store front), so it seems sketchier than I would have expected. 

Big day in so many ways! 

2 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

Things I need to see to be happy today:

1. Josh to not fumble.

2. No 3rd and short bombs

3. Beasley given more targets

4. Edmunds hit the right gap.

More Singletary and Gore. Maybe you should add that?

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1