Dan Le Batard absence

major

Saw Dan back on his shows this week after long absence. It said he was gone due to a pre honeymoon trip and personal matters. Anyone else think these two explanations sound fishy? I’m going with Espn suspended him a few months later for his political rhetoric instead of right after it happened. When you bump the suspension, no one is paying attention, hence no bad PR. Win for espn and win for Dan 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:46 PM, major said:

Saw Dan back on his shows this week after long absence. It said he was gone due to a pre honeymoon trip and personal matters. Anyone else think these two explanations sound fishy? I’m going with Espn suspended him a few months later for his political rhetoric instead of right after it happened. When you bump the suspension, no one is paying attention, hence no bad PR. Win for espn and win for Dan 

Could be he is part of the cast from Animal House : The Next Generation playing Flounder's son getting ready to send his grandson off to Faber College.  The motion picture is filming now (Le Batard looks like actor Stephen Furst who originated the character).

On 11/16/2019 at 11:46 PM, major said:

Nah, but your post did may me look up his wedding, which made me look up his fiance (now wife, I guess). So, thanks. And good job, Dan.

8 hours ago, Dopey said:

I missed Dan being on the show. Stugotz should be so thankful to Dan for that show. What would he do without Dan?

"You just don't get the show"

Stugotz wouldn’t be filthy rich if it wasn’t on Dan’s coattails.   

I like stugotz, but like Mike Ryan even better 

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:24 AM, Dopey said:

I missed Dan being on the show. Stugotz should be so thankful to Dan for that show. What would he do without Dan?

"You just don't get the show"

Stugotz calling in is the only thing I miss about Mike and Mike breaking up.

• Like (+1) 1