Miami weekend

Mat68

Going to Miami for the first time.  Moved to Central FL about 10 years ago and I am getting to go to the game with the guys that took me to all my Bill's games growing up.  

The end of the day any Bill's Mafia stuff going on Saturday night.  Sunday morning where's the best place to tailgate or let's make it happen.  I'm coming cooler packed, grill in hand.  Squish the Fish, Go Bills

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Anyone know if Russ still does the party at Shooters on Saturday night?

The Salvatore party at Shooters is long gone...and Shooters is now an upscale dining establishment that has no resemblance to its former self.  ??

The last few years Russ has thrown a party at the Blue Martini in Lauderdale not to far from the main bar strip. It is a ticketed event, and from past years when we went, the tickets aren’t sold(as far as I know)...I believe you have to get them from Russ or someone at his establishment ahead of time. 

Just my 2 cents having been to Russ’s parties at Shooters and Blue Martini...Shooters was about as crazy as could be...Blue Martini is a much smaller and upscale venue with wall to wall people...and very laid back atmosphere.  

Edited by LabattBlue

14 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I hope your Spanish is good, try this...

como puedo comprar un boleto ?

then say in an angry voice

lo siento, eso es mucho dinero 

¿Qué?

¡Creo que Señor Casa es un diablo!  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Elbow Room on Ft Lauderdale Beach is the spot to be on Saturday. Bills Fans have already took over the place and its Packed!

Cheapest drink prices in town, live music, 2 levels right across from the Beach. It's one of the best places to hangout and party in Miami and Ft Lauderdale!!