Cole Beasley podcast

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Your screen name is perfect for you. :thumbsup:

Thanks.   

This is simply my opinion.   Others have other opinions be it blaming Wrs, offensive coordinators, even the head coach, but I state my opinion and im jumped all over like Im trolling?  

Its like, sacrilegious to question Josh Allens performance, stats, or long term viability. 

I don't understand it. 

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That link is for last year.

We are talking about Allen and his improvement this year.

That video you posted is joke.

Watch the games.

The passes in the video are a joke, and they're very real.   That's the multitude of missed opportunities and bad throws that have led to our games being so close. 

The plays are there to be had.   The points are there to be taken.  That's the point. Its not scheme, and its not play calling.  They are putting Josh in positions to make plays....he's just not doing it. 

Im done arguing. 

Believe what you will, we'll let this season play out and see what his stats look like by week 17.

Revamped oline, wrs, te, rb....they upgraded everything around him and he faced a lot weaker opponents than last year. 

We will just wait and see. 

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Holy crap whoever made that video is SUCH A TROLL!!!

Those aren't highlights.

It's pitiful you posted that.

It's even worse if you're the one that made it.

Well I got Rick Rolled as well, but my point remains.  The video DOES show the missed opportunities. 

5 hours ago, Questionable said:

The passes in the video are a joke, and they're very real.   That's the multitude of missed opportunities and bad throws that have led to our games being so close. 

The plays are there to be had.   The points are there to be taken.  That's the point. Its not scheme, and its not play calling.  They are putting Josh in positions to make plays....he's just not doing it. 

Im done arguing. 

Believe what you will, we'll let this season play out and see what his stats look like by week 17.

Revamped oline, wrs, te, rb....they upgraded everything around him and he faced a lot weaker opponents than last year. 

We will just wait and see. 

Sounds like you created the video. :doh:

Considering the number of views and you posting it here... that makes sense.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:13 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I listened to part of it ... Jalen ramsey is in it too and I bailed during that part. Anyway Cole talks about the last drive vs Cleveland and that he was confident but that they didn’t make enough plays earlier either. He talks a lot about dealing with snow for the first time

You didn’t miss out on anything by bailing. 

3 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Thanks for sharing, Yolo. I didn't know this podcast existed. i'll certainly be downloading!

Don’t hit subscribe just yet. I’ve only listened to this episode but it wasn’t very deep diving or really discussing X’s and O’s. More like they asked general football questions to 3 players and edited the most interesting responses. But I have to say, the sound quality is very good as podcasts go. They must use the best equipment. 

On 11/16/2019 at 2:22 AM, Questionable said:

If you want to critique the kid, at least be honest. 

I think you need to take your own advice here. I remain a Josh Allen skeptic, but there is no denying the fact that he's exceeded expectations in a number of areas(assuming you came from the school of thought that he'd bust, of which I was a student).

The kid has a legitimate chance to be the ultimate outlier. Many of the things you stated are true. He is inaccurate too often. That much is true. But the strengths and fire he brings JUST may be enough to defy the analytical odds. 

Your assessment was entirely dishonest and full of cherry picked data.

Trust me, I'm far from sold, but that was a really odd line to throw out considering the rest of your post.

• Like (+1) 1

The latest podcast has Ramsey, Cole Beas, and Le'veon's takes on the Mason Rudolph/Myles Garrett brawl.

It's about 20 minutes in. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/week-11-brawl-in-cleveland-random-drug-tests-andre/id1481721822?i=1000457568300

I found Ramsey's take particularly interesting: "if you start a fight with me, there's nothing in the rulebook about how I finish it".  He, like other defensive players I've heard giving opinions, thinks it's unfair that Rudolph didn't get anything in the way of a suspension because "he started it" and that Pouncey got 3 games for defending his QB. 

Beas tells the story of being in a basketball brawl in AAU and makes the point that Garrett might even have not realized he had the helmet in his hand ('Zo Alexander kind of said something similar - "all you see is red").

Le'veon says when someone is frustrated or mad, they still have to learn how to control their emotions.  Says he knows Myles and he's a gentle soft spoken guy, one of the nicest soft spoken people he's ever known, and because he lost control for 6 seconds he's being painted as something he's really not. 

Further on Beas talks to 'Dre Roberts about Buffalo, and Roberts does an "oh, BURN" moment on the Jets when he talks about why Buffalo is one of the better organizations he's been with: "The HC talks with the GM.  That didn't go on much with the Jets and they have to talk with each other in order to be a good team".  He also says the players care about each other, and it makes it easier to go harder on Sunday.  Says there's always something going on with the team and you're always around your teammates.

They talk about the Bills locker room - Beas is nicknamed "Water".  Apparently it's hard to get on the single PingPong table.  Matt Barkley is the best Ping-pong player, Haushka is pretty good. Josh gets frustrated playing Barkley because he's (Josh) so competitive.  Josh has people over for wings and pizza and they were playing Mafia - John Brown didn't get the rules at first, but Dre was a pro.

Anyway, nothing much about football, but some interesting insights into the Bills locker room and into how these 3 guys see the Garrett/Rudolph brawl.

• Like (+1) 2