Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (minimum 2019 season), Pouncy 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Why was Garrett (the best defensive player on your team) in the game up 14 with seconds remaining?  Comeon Kitchens.  

Along the same line, why did the Steelers bother calling a play down 14, 80 yards away with 14 seconds left?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Along the same line, why did the Steelers bother calling a play down 14, 80 yards away with 14 seconds left?

Very good question. Tomlin is a unique bird he really gives no Fs. Not sure if its a good or bad thing at this point. He does have a ring so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but i feel ya they shoulda just knelt and called it a day

...and the NFL's "model citizen" weighs in....yup "Mr Clean" himself....SMH......

Raiders' Vontaze Burfict Rips 'Total B---h' Roger Goodell for 12-Game Suspension

Adam Wells

November 15, 2019

Oakland Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict went all-in with comments about NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Speaking to The Athletic's Vic Tafur, Burfict said Goodell was a "total b---h" during a meeting in New York when he appealed his 12-game suspension for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle.

"He was a b---h," Burfict said. "He didn't let anybody speak; he rushed us in and out of the meeting. The meeting was bulls--t. He already had the suspension in his hand."

Tafur wrote that Burfict showed "video of clean plays that he had made, plus dirty plays against him that weren't called and that he didn't retaliate to."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2862962-raiders-vontaze-burfict-rips-total-b-h-roger-goodell-for-12-game-suspension

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and the NFL's "model citizen" weighs in....yup "Mr Clean" himself....SMH......

Raiders' Vontaze Burfict Rips 'Total B---h' Roger Goodell for 12-Game Suspension

Adam Wells

November 15, 2019

Oakland Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict went all-in with comments about NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Speaking to The Athletic's Vic Tafur, Burfict said Goodell was a "total b---h" during a meeting in New York when he appealed his 12-game suspension for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle.

"He was a b---h," Burfict said. "He didn't let anybody speak; he rushed us in and out of the meeting. The meeting was bulls--t. He already had the suspension in his hand."

Tafur wrote that Burfict showed "video of clean plays that he had made, plus dirty plays against him that weren't called and that he didn't retaliate to."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2862962-raiders-vontaze-burfict-rips-total-b-h-roger-goodell-for-12-game-suspension

i mean, do you expect anything else from burfict? I can plainly see this criminal ass rolling in for a meeting with that idiot commissioner and it going badly.

Edited by JoPar_v2
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

?

Someone in the Shoutbox suggested it should come with a matching set of cleats signed by the Pittsburgh OL

It would be better if Garrett autographed Rudolph’s helmet instead. 

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

i mean, do you expect anything else from burfict? I can plainly see this criminal ass rolling in for a meeting with that idiot commissioner and it going badly.

...if you're serving a 12 game suspension, after multiple suspensions and fines, firmly planted in the Commish's cross hairs, shouldn't you keep your mouth shut?....but as Ron White said, "you can't fix stupid"...SMH....

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if you're serving a 12 game suspension, after multiple suspensions and fines, firmly planted in the Commish's cross hairs, shouldn't you keep your mouth shut?....but as Ron White said, "you can't fix stupid"...SMH....

he definitely should keep his mouth shut. Doesn’t excuse any of the BS that’s been spewed in this thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

the browns were out to put a hurt on the steelers and they succeeded, taking out how many players before the end of the game incident? somehow I feel that kitchens has carried over the "bounty" mentality that scumbag greg williams left there?

looking back, the bills were lucky to get out of there pretty much unscathed. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the browns were out to put a hurt on the steelers and they succeeded, taking out how many players before the end of the game incident? somehow I feel that kitchens has carried over the "bounty" mentality that scumbag greg williams left there?

This is a load of crap. There haven't been any issues any other game. Just a string of plays. The JuJu one especially. Just sandwiched him but no one went at his head.

42 minutes ago, cle23 said:

This is a load of crap. There haven't been any issues any other game. Just a string of plays. The JuJu one especially. Just sandwiched him but no one went at his head.

To me, it looks like, not 1, but 2 players leading with their heads. Must’ve been something Greggo taught them. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimmyclarke/status/1195167190816841728

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I was thinking the same thing. They are such a Dirty team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was thinking the same thing. They are such a Dirty team.

the Browns/Steelers rivalry is an ugly and vicious one. I attended games in both cities and it wasn’t fun with the level of malevolence pervading....

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Same with the Steelers/Ravens.

and Bengals games aren’t a picnic either

something bout the Steelers....

The Cleveland thing is that every other game I saw there was a totally jaded crowd and nobody cared. The diff when Pittsburgh rolled in was a million-fold