Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (minimum 2019 season), Pouncy 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, motorj said:

Just because some people think rudolph instigated the helmet smash to head doesnt mean he should get suspended a game,  since that happens every week in the nfl, players instigating fights for penalties and none get suspended

True. Fights are going to happen in football generally. I think the difference is when you try to pull a helmet off a player as you try to make that player more vulnerable. that's my logic anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Oh my sweet summer child. Watch the video again for me and take a screen shot at 1:43. Thanks.

My apologies, I should have said starting at 1:43. The first pic is at 1:46, Garrett is on the bottom with his hands wrapped around Rudolph’s back with Rudolph’s body clearly on top of Garrett’s (minus Rudolph’s head and  right wrist).

The second is at 1:48, both players on are their sides, but Rudolph is up higher. Rudolph’s hand is on the back of Garrett’s helmet and Garrett’s arms are out of sight in the picture.

The third is at 1:49, Rudolph has Garrett’s helmet partially pulled off with his hand on the back of Garrett’s helmet. Garrett’s right hand appears to be under Rudolph’s legs/butt area.

52E7C676-7ABB-49D8-AE8C-613351783D4C.jpeg

3069A75E-0922-4F3A-B022-C0A7370FE022.jpeg

34A7579D-CE45-4749-9637-574906CDA269.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I agree the whole thing doesn't happen if Garrett doesn't make that hit. However the dramatic escalation was caused by Rudolph pulling on the back of Garrett's helmet.

One has to wonder what was being said while Garrett was laying on top of him if anything.

If anything egregious was said I’m sure it would be known by now - there were a lot of players around 

32 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Ahhhh rudolph did get something....he got hit in the head with his own helmet on a haymaker arc.   I would say he was the injured party.

Yep and everyone saying he’s “fine” - well, he’s alive and he didn’t get knocked out. But concussion symptoms often show up days after so let’s not assume he’s “fine” 

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If anything egregious was said I’m sure it would be known by now - there were a lot of players around 

Yep and everyone saying he’s “fine” - well, he’s alive and he didn’t get knocked out. But concussion symptoms often show up days after so let’s not assume he’s “fine” 

Especially when you take 5 minutes to wake up from being KTFO and 30 seconds from needing a defib. Just a few weeks before...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

Meh ... Too much hype over very little.

Rudolph had a lousy game and took offense to getting knocked down again. Words were spoken and Rudolph tried to rip Garrett's helmet off. They got to their feet amid another player or two and Garrett rips Rudolph's helmet off and swings wildly one time and connects, one time

In the mean time, Pouncey throws 6 punches and one kick to the head on Garrett who was being held down.

Ogunjobe or whatever, needlessly knocks Rudolph to the ground.

Suspend Ogunjobe 1 game and the others 4 games each.

The Gronkowski elbow to the back of Tre White's head was far more disturbing and a much bigger assault. But hey, he's a patriot and a fan favorite.

36 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

My apologies, I should have said starting at 1:43. The first pic is at 1:46, Garrett is on the bottom with his hands wrapped around Rudolph’s back with Rudolph’s body clearly on top of Garrett’s (minus Rudolph’s head and  right wrist).

The second is at 1:48, both players on are their sides, but Rudolph is up higher. Rudolph’s hand is on the back of Garrett’s helmet and Garrett’s arms are out of sight in the picture.

The third is at 1:49, Rudolph has Garrett’s helmet partially pulled off with his hand on the back of Garrett’s helmet. Garrett’s right hand appears to be under Rudolph’s legs/butt area.

52E7C676-7ABB-49D8-AE8C-613351783D4C.jpeg

3069A75E-0922-4F3A-B022-C0A7370FE022.jpeg

34A7579D-CE45-4749-9637-574906CDA269.jpeg

Where in these photos is Rudolph swinging a football helmet at the head on an unprotected fellow NFLPA member who recently had a very serious concussion?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Peter said:

Where in these photos is Rudolph swinging a football helmet at the head on an unprotected fellow NFLPA member who recently had a very serious concussion?

A little late to the conversation I see. Go back and read my previous posts about what I said about Garrett and the punishment he should receive.