Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (minimum 2019 season), Pouncy 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I mean to me, it looks like Rudolph’s hand is stuck or trapped between Garett’s face mask. It looks like he’s trying to get his hand free, granted I’m not sure ripping his helmet off will do that.

lol Rudolph is apparently a saint on Earth to many people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Rudolph did enough in this event to get a 15 yard pentalty. But some of you thought he would get a suspension? Anytime a couple guys tussle we want them suspended now!?  You throw punches and hit people with helmets, you deserve to be out. NFL is correct with the suspensions so far. 

Let me kick you in the nutz with cleats and see how you act?

This deserves nothing?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

According to the announcers, they think Mason got his hand stuck in Myles’ helmet and it only looked like he was trying to take his helmet off but he was trying to get his hand out....

Best way to dislodge a hand is with a swift kick in the balls.  Always does the trick.  Just knocks it right outta those helmets.  

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Let me kick you in the nutz with cleats and see how you act?

This deserves nothing?

There was no kicking motion. it was a push off with the foot to get a 270lb guy off of him. And ive played sports long enough to know you wear a cup. if he got wailed in the nuts forcefully he would have been on the ground instantly. lol get real.

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

You never give up when your behind.

Oh please...at some point you don't risk injury to players in a hopeless situation. Now you've lost a damn good player and center for 3 games. And for what? To complete a few more passes?

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1