Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (minimum 2019 season), Pouncy 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Why bring race into it?

Rudolph should at least be fined for attempting to rip off Garrett’s helmet. He’s just too weak to get it off.

I mean to me, it looks like Rudolph’s hand is stuck or trapped between Garett’s face mask. It looks like he’s trying to get his hand free, granted I’m not sure ripping his helmet off will do that.

DeCastro had the sense to just move Garrett away and lay on top of him. De-escalate the situation. I want my team to defend each other, but not the way Pouncy did coming in swinging and kicking Garrett in the head while he’s already pinned on the ground. 

Garrett? He’s just a nut job! This wasn’t his first incident. But maybe it should he his last......at least for a long, looooong time. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

DeCastro had the sense to just move Garrett away and lay on top of him. De-escalate the situation.

As I said in the other thread, DeCastro was definitely a fat kid growing up because that's classic fat kid stuff right there.  

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Wrong.  Garrett's reaction is what led to the brawl.  What Rudolph did in reaction to Garrett's late his is a common post-scuffle 15 yard penalty, fine at most.  Garrett is the one who escalated the situation.  

That's your opinion. Rudolph got butt hurt over the way Garrett took him to the ground, then had a hissy-fit and started attacking Garrett by yanking on his helmet numerous times, which led to Garrett getting up and doing the same thing back to him. Garrett had two Steelers players in his face with Rudolph continuing to charge at Garrett. I'm not a fan of either team, but after watching the scenario play out, Rudolph started the confrontation, wouldn't give it up, Garrett was getting ganged up on by two Steelers players, then did a very stupid, inexcusable act of nailing Rudolph in the head with Rudolph's helmet, by which he deserved the beating he got from Pouncey and Ogunjobi. Garrett deserves a lengthy suspension, big fine and should have criminal charges brought against him, but Rudolph shouldn't get away "Scott-free" either.

Edited by Jerry Jabber
  • Like (+1) 1

Honestly some of this is on Tomlin. The game is over, you are backed up deep in your own territory, you can't win and there are 8 seconds left. Why are you running a play? Just kneel the ball down and get out of there. Why are you risking injury to your players needlessly?

Edited by matter2003

Watching the whole play and Mason tearing at his helmet and kicking him in the nuts doesn't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooaxek8lES0   

Watch the 20sec mark forward slow.

Mason, should be getting suspended as well IMO a few games. NFL kinda dropped the ball here...

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

The real winners on Thursday .. the AFC teams fighting for a wild card. Pittsburgh loses the game and their center for 3 games. the browns win the game but lose their best player for the year. The remaining AFC team's in the playoff hunt just increased their odds of making the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1