Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (minimum 2019 season), Pouncy 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Very Predictable that the QB that also was involved gets NOTHING.  

This is the text

https://twitter.com/NFLfootballinfo/status/1195383502113509378/photo/1

Pouncey 3 games

Ogunjabi 1 game

"Additional discipline for other players will be forthcoming through the standard accountability process"

Please place the frothing about 'QB gets NOTHING" on hold, let's see how it plays out.

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Rudolph skates.......smh

Again: "additional discipline for other players will be forthcoming", so we don't know that yet.

1 minute ago, Capco said:

I hope Garrett can walk the straight and narrow and prove he belongs in the league at his reinstatement hearings.  

I'm a little surprised Rudolph got nothing.  He was being an ass the whole time.  For example if that was Josh getting sacked, that fight at the end never breaks out imo.  

It does not say Rudolph got nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is the text

Pouncey 3 games

Ogunjabi 1 game

"Additional discipline for other players will be forthcoming through the standard accountability process"

Please place the frothing about 'QB gets NOTHING" on hold, let's see how it plays out.

But... We love premature frothing... If we can't do that, what's this all been about?...

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Rudolph pulled his helmet off after a very soft tackle in which Garrett clearly didn’t know he had gotten rid of the ball.  Nothing wrong with the tackle at all.  If it hadn’t been for the helmet swing Rudolph would have been the one way more in the wrong.  A travesty that he gets off without punishment.

So you’re ok with that hit on Josh Allen in a game that’s over, with 8 seconds left??....  I’m sure as hell not and I think we all know Josh wouldn’t lay there and take it...especially from dirty play Garrett, who can’t seem to control himself this year.  

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You expct most QBs to go trying to claw and rip someones helmet off?

I think you’re being dramatic about what Rudolph actually did, given the circumstance. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

He also Tried to rip Garretts Helmet off and Kicked him.

Come on, that’s reaching...tried?  Brady intended to stop a Ravens defender by blatantly sticking out his leg a couple of years ago, and got nothing.  Rudolph didn’t do anything this egregious last night.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (minimum 2019 season), Pouncy 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game
1 minute ago, Capco said:

I hope Garrett can walk the straight and narrow and prove he belongs in the league at his reinstatement hearings.  

I'm a little surprised Rudolph got nothing.  He was being an ass the whole time.  For example if that was Josh getting sacked, that fight at the end never breaks out imo.  

Again, Rudolph didn't get "nothing."  He likely gets a fine, which is the standard (at most) for a common post-whistle scuffle.  Saying, "That QB provoked me" is totally inexcusable for what Garrett did.  If Garrett does not implode, Rudolph gets nothing, just a 15 yard penalty.  Why should he get more because Garrett reacted inappropriately.  ?  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is the text

Pouncey 3 games

Ogunjabi 1 game

They will not suspend Rudolph, his agents threat of filing charges will keep the NFL from doing that.  Just watch.

Edited by MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Mason Rudolph should get NOTHING

where is that bubble you live in?

rudolph deserved some kind of punishment for his part in the incident. obviously your blind to what the video showed as well as the putrid nfl was.

he was trying to take garretts helmet off and kicked him in the nuts. that obviously ignited garrett.

just as in any fight, both parties are guilty. if rudolph would of just played chicken, say like a tom brady would of, instead of instigating, then I could see where he wouldn't be seeing any type of punishment.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

where is that bubble you live in?

rudolph deserved some kind of punishment for his part in the incident. obviously your blind to what the video showed as well as the putrid nfl was.

he was trying to take garretts helmet off and kicked him in the nuts. that obviously ignited garrett.

just as in any fight, both parties are guilty. if rudolph would of just played chicken, say like a tom brady would of, instead of instigating, then I could see where he wouldn't be seeing any type of punishment.

Zero chance Tom Brady lays there and takes that play from Garrett.   Zero.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It does not say Rudolph got nothing. 

I have a feeling anything else will be fine related and that this press release was specifically for the players worthy of a suspension in the league's eyes.  I was referring to a suspension not a fine, but maybe more suspensions are forthcoming.  

I think Rudolph deserves a 1 gamer.  

Edited by Capco

5 minutes ago, Luka said:

Oh god here we go with the white guy started it crap. Really? Did he? You're right, he was the one that instigated the late hit, slammed himself on the ground and ripped his own helmet off. ***** out of here with that garbage.

He said no such thing! Idiotic, just idiotic!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

So you’re ok with that hit on Josh Allen in a game that’s over, with 8 seconds left??....  I’m sure as hell not and I think we all know Josh wouldn’t lay there and take it...especially from dirty play Garrett, who can’t seem to control himself this year.  

I think you’re being dramatic about what Rudolph actually did, given the circumstance. 

Did he or Did he NOT claw and try to rip his helmet off?

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Good.

Anything less than the rest of this season would have been criminal.

Really glad the NFL took swift action.

That was the most despicable thing I ever witnessed on a football.

I think the league actually realized this, and that waiting until next Monday or Tuesday wouldn't cut it.