Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely (minimum 2019 season), Pouncy 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Very Predictable that the QB that also was involved gets NOTHING.  

Rudolph shouldn’t get anything.  He got his helmet ripped of and used against him as a weapon.

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Very Predictable that the QB that also was involved gets NOTHING.  

Oh god here we go with the white guy started it crap. Really? Did he? You're right, he was the one that instigated the late hit, slammed himself on the ground and ripped his own helmet off. ***** out of here with that garbage.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Well done, Roger...for a change.

Agreed. Although I do think Rudolph at least deserves a fine. During the initial moments, while on the ground, he tried ripping off Garrett’s helmet. While what happened is unfortunate and should’ve never happened, he’s not innocent in this. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Garrett's suspension sounds right.  

Pouncy's likely will be reduced.  1 game is likely what happens here, esp. with current and former players agreeing with his actions, although the kicking the head, I'm fine with 3 games.  But I see it getting reduced to 1.  

The guy who shoved Rudolph after Garrett assaulted Rudolph should have received 3 games.  He blindside shoved him.  Rudolph was not even engaged with him or anyone at that point. 

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So he didnt violate ANY Rules? lol

Not enough to get fined or suspended.   He’s not making the decision the throw in that situation as Garrett feels the need to drive him into the ground with 8 seconds left.  

I’d expect most QBs would react in a “get off me” type way in that situation.  ....and none of them would be suspended.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Luka said:

Oh god here we go with the white guy started it crap. Really? Did he? You're right, he was the one that instigated the late hit, slammed himself on the ground and ripped his own helmet off. ***** out of here with that garbage.

Where did I bring Race into Anything?  You really need to learn Reading Comprehension

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Garrett's suspension sounds right.  

Pouncy's is way too long.  1 game is likely what happens here, esp. with current and former players agreeing with his actions, although the kicking the head, I'm fine with 3 games.  But I see it getting reduced to 1.  

The guy who shoved Rudolph after Garrett assaulted Rudolph should have received 3 games.  He blindside shoved him.  Rudolph was not even engaged with him or anyone at that point. 

• Like (+1) 3

Rudolph pulled his helmet off after a very soft tackle in which Garrett clearly didn’t know he had gotten rid of the ball.  Nothing wrong with the tackle at all.  If it hadn’t been for the helmet swing Rudolph would have been the one way more in the wrong.  A travesty that he gets off without punishment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Just now, SCBills said:

Not enough to get fined or suspended.   He’s not making the decision the throw in that situation as Garrett feels the need to drive him into the ground with 8 seconds left.  

I’d expect most QBs would react in a “get off me” type way in that situation.  ....and none of them would be suspended.  

You expct most QBs to go trying to claw and rip someones helmet off?

I hope Garrett can walk the straight and narrow and prove he belongs in the league at his reinstatement hearings.  

I'm a little surprised Rudolph got nothing.  He was being an ass the whole time.  For example if that was Josh getting sacked, that fight at the end never breaks out imo.  

• Like (+1) 1