Nov 24 Bills v Broncos - My first Bills game in Buffalo

ScotiaBillsFan

As the title states I will be attending my first Buffalo Bills game in Buffalo, I've been to the games in Toronto but the atmosphere was terrible. I was just wondering what the earliest I should arrive at the stadium to beat the traffic? Honestly I am so pumped I could sleep outside the stadium but I have family coming with me so I don't want to drag them there too early. 

On a side note I will be in Buffalo for 3 days and I am wondering what are some of the can't miss things to do. Restaurants, shopping, nightlife...really anything that I can use to convince my wife to make this an annual trip lol.

Thanks in advance! LET’S GO BUFFALO!

ScotiaBillsFan

12 hours ago, ScotiaBillsFan said:

As the title states I will be attending my first Buffalo Bills game in Buffalo, I've been to the games in Toronto but the atmosphere was terrible. I was just wondering what the earliest I should arrive at the stadium to beat the traffic? Honestly I am so pumped I could sleep outside the stadium but I have family coming with me so I don't want to drag them there too early. 

On a side note I will be in Buffalo for 3 days and I am wondering what are some of the can't miss things to do. Restaurants, shopping, nightlife...really anything that I can use to convince my wife to make this an annual trip lol.

Thanks in advance! LET’S GO BUFFALO!

ScotiaBillsFan

What kind of nightlife do you two prefer?

Bar hopping or catching a play or listening to a musician

On 11/15/2019 at 11:21 PM, Buffalo716 said:

What kind of nightlife do you two prefer?

Bar hopping or catching a play or listening to a musician

Something low key, a play sounds interesting or maybe some music. I don't drink much so bar hopping is less appealing. Still though could use some options as the people coming with us may want to bounce around a bit.

Time you should get to the stadium really depends on where you're parking.  Official lot or somewhere else?

I'm bringing my wife for the first time as well, though I've been countless times. 

• SDS locked this topic