Steelers Browns: who should get suspended and how long?

Kelly the Dog

Which Players Should be Suspended?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. After Garrett's late hit in Rudolph, who should get suspended?

2. 2. What should the length of the suspension be for Garrett?

• 1 game
    • 3 games
    • Rest of This Season
    • Indefinite - there's no place for that
  3. 3. What should the length of the suspension be for Pouncey

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The NFL is so bizarre and unpredictable with stuff like this.

I am going to say four games. It should be the rest of the season. They will screw it up some way. There is zero excuse for it, and it really could have injured Rudolph badly.

What say you?

I say if I'm Rudolph I file charges for assault with a deadly weapon. 

And I like Garret too -- but that's inexcusable. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Myles Garrett should be banned for life.

Having said that, I have a feeling the following will be lost in the discussion: Mason Rudolph did commit the first non-football act of aggression there. Let's not pretend that didn't happen. It in no way justifies what followed, but it nonetheless occurred and should not be ignored just because Rudolph was brutalized. He should be suspended a game.

Why was he driving the quarterback to the ground with five seconds left? The Pass had already been thrown and the Browns were up on the scoreboard. Looks like he was head hunting for the quarterback or trying to up his number of sacks

Thing is, whenever Garrett comes back (and it shouldn’t be for a long, long time) somebody on the steelers O line is going to try **** him up real bad. Browns should probably just get rid of him.

Also, top notch work once again by NFL officiating that once again let a game get out of hand. There were ample earlier instances last night that contributed to this insane blowup at the end. As always, Al Riveron should be fired.

8 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

I agree that he should be banned for, at minimum, the rest of the season.

I am surprised that no one has yet to mention Gregg Williams in this thread.

Not a surprise that he is the coordinator with all the illegal head hunting going on in the game.

greggo is in NY my dude

2 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

I will say 4. 

They will somehow use provocation for the leniency. Should be 6+

Not sure what Rudolph did (Trying to remove the helmet) is worth nearly getting killed for.

Nearly getting killed?  Come on, man.

Yall acting like Mason Rudolph was on his knees, begging for his life and Myles did him like Negan.

Call me old school.  Was it dirty?  Absolutely, but I'm not going for the "he nearly killed him" bs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DallasMac said:

Dont know if it has been mentioned but I feel that the Gronk hit on Tre was worse.  Not saying that what Garrett did wasn't horrible but from a suspension standpoint if Gronk didn't get the season I doubt Garrett will.

It has been mentioned.  Can you please explain how it was worse?

What The Gronk did to The Tredavian Nightmare was bad and I'm not defending it in any way, but I fail to see how elbowing a guy in the head with a helmet on is worse than hitting a guy in the head without a helmet on with a helmet Garrett tore off his head.  Not even close and WAY worse IMHO.

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

greggo is in NY my dude

Gregg Williams was suspended for "life" but was subsequently re instated.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Nearly getting killed?  Come on, man.

Yall acting like Mason Rudolph was on his knees, begging for his life and Myles did him like Negan.

Call me old school.  Was it dirty?  Absolutely, but I'm not going for the "he nearly killed him" bs.

Yeh I’m sure you a bad dude and all but here take a moment from your bad self and hear from the actual old school

https://mobile.twitter.com/Andre_Reed83/status/1195206600669052928?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1195206600669052928&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.espn.com%2F

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1