Steelers Browns: who should get suspended and how long?

Kelly the Dog

Which Players Should be Suspended?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. After Garrett's late hit in Rudolph, who should get suspended?

2. 2. What should the length of the suspension be for Garrett?

• 1 game
    • 3 games
    • Rest of This Season
    • Indefinite - there's no place for that
  3. 3. What should the length of the suspension be for Pouncey

I struggle with the Pouncey question... The refs weren't wanting to stop things from happening, and the lineman has to protect his QB... That being said, they can't let kicks go unpunished. DeCastro, whether or not he meant to, handled it better by just getting ontop of Garrett and ending the situation. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

reason I am going with Two down to one is there is really no long term history of this from Him. Think Suh, Harrison etc. they step up the punishment that is why I am going with two games. 

Be prepared though for nothing more than a big Fine as well. 

If he threw an open hand punch or something along those lines I would agree with this, but he did something you usually would only joke about happening in a game because you would think no one in their right mind would be that insane to do this.  Like Adam Sandler happy gilmore scene where he said During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody.   Its funny because its so outrageous that it would ever happen in real life. Well we just witnessed that level type *****. Well maybe it was a bad example since most people dont find Adam Sandler funny at all.. lol

My impressions:

1.  "Out of character" for Garret?  Ask Trevor Siemian.

2.  The sack itself was very late and should have been a penalty.

3.  I'm not sure if Rudolph was causing trouble or trying to extract his hand from being stuck in Garret's helmet.

4. The O guy from Cleveland was out of control

5. "Free Aaron Hernandez" Pouncey can spare me the outrage

6.  A two touchdown game with 14 seconds left?  Really.  Kneeling out the clock would have prevented all of this.

7. Helmet grab/ swing deserves a long long suspension

8. If it were Fitz that helmet would have cracked into pieces.  Garret still gets suspended but Fitz and his noggin have to pay for the new helmet.

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

reason I am going with Two down to one is there is really no long term history of this from Him. Think Suh, Harrison etc. they step up the punishment that is why I am going with two games. 

Be prepared though for nothing more than a big Fine as well. 

Trevor Siemian's 2019 season says hello

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Has anyone asked: why was Tomlin running a play there?  I never understand why coaches run pointless plays with the time expiring.  Kitchens did it last week at the end of the half, handing the ball off with time running out.  You’re just asking for injuries or worse.  Why do coaches do this?

There is something to that.

Tomlin coulda been sending a :” We play you again in 2 weeks (that should be fun?) and we’re not giving up.”

Kitchens is an incompetent buffoon, far out of his depth!

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Trevor Siemian's 2019 season says hello

now tell me how many fines and Minor suspensions did Suh get?  How long did it actually take Burfict to get a year long suspension how many incidents? 

just saying be prepared for a let down. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

now tell me how many fines and Minor suspensions did Suh get?  How long did it actually take Burfict to get a year long suspension how many incidents? 

just saying be prepared for a let down. 

I think the circumstances will make it very easy on the NFL to be arbitrary.  We will see I guess.  I'm just saying Garrett has not been the choir boy that is portrayed by him and some reporters.