Steelers Browns: who should get suspended and how long?

Kelly the Dog

Which Players Should be Suspended?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. After Garrett's late hit in Rudolph, who should get suspended?

2. 2. What should the length of the suspension be for Garrett?

• 1 game
    • 3 games
    • Rest of This Season
    • Indefinite - there's no place for that
  3. 3. What should the length of the suspension be for Pouncey

its the nfl they'll wait 3 weeks saying they are reviewing the incident and hope people forget suspend him 2 games and then after appeal he'll be out 1game. They'll bring some garbage about he was stepping back when he swung so he felt he was being attacked

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dude when you're down with posting an OJ video to justify a position, it's time to consider a strategic retreat from said position.

It is probably, in military terms, untenable

Jerry Hughes Take

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Doesnt Matter and SHOULDNT matter.

Did Garrett escalate to far - Yep he did

But cant look at it in a Bowl.  You have to take in account Rudolph going after Garretts Helmet, Rudolphs Kick to the Junk, Rudolphs Grabbing the junk all while being backed up from Pouncey and DeCastro.

I discount the opinions of people who state conjecture as fact. The evidence of this is flimsy, yet you state it as though it's incontrovertible truth.

The defense of a Browns DE swinging a helmet at the bare head of a Steelers QB is an odd thing for a Bills fan to have an agenda-driven bias about.

Just now, Rob's House said:

I discount the opinions of people who state conjecture as fact. The evidence of this is flimsy, yet you state it as though it's incontrovertible truth.

The defense of a Browns DE swinging a helmet at the bare head of a Steelers QB is an odd thing for a Bills fan to have an agenda-driven bias about.

Ummm You do know Rudolph even said he did right?

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

This is like teams running up the score. If you don't want hit, don't run a play. That is on Tomlin, not Cleveland. The tackle on Rudolph wasn't hard, at all. There was more than enough time on the play clock to run out the game clock.

Garrett went way too far with the helmet. Rudolph was just as much at fault up to that point.

I think criminal assault charges are also appropriate.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

I actually don't think that's the case. I think it's messed up because there's multiple options in the poll.

I voted "indefinitely" because I believe based on Vontaze Burfict's suspension, that it should be a few games more than his. I will say 14 games total. In this case it's the rest of this year and the early part of next season.

9 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

The people who voted in the poll.

Currently 46% of people think Garrett should be suspended. 

Crazy. 

I think it means 46% of all votes cast were for Garrett, not that only 46% think he should be suspended.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ummm You do know Rudolph even said he did right?

I didn't. If that's linked in the thread I missed it.

Just now, Rob's House said:

I think it means 46% of all votes cast were for Garrett, not that only 46% think he should be suspended.

It was after the Game he said i violated the man code.  I am trying to find the clip but I did hear it live

38 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Is this how courts look at assault or attempted murder?

Well you didn't actually severely injure or murder the person, so it's fine.

LMAO

What!?!?

I bring back the baseball analogy, when a pitcher beans a batter.  Do hockey players press charges when someone swings their stick at players head in frustration?  

A lot of you need to find a new sport to watch.  Football is violent and skirmishes happen from time to time.  Sometimes it goes overboard, but it all stays on the field.

I've seen more potentially deadly hits on defenseless receivers than what transpired last night.

You guys are ridiculous!  

Edited by Chicken Boo

ESPN just had a segment on this. Max was defending Myles like no tomorrow, and pointing more fault at rudolph. Surprisingly, Stephen A. wasnt buying the "seeing red" excuse and saying Myles is responsible for his own actions. 

To me I see this as a guy gets rough with GF, she doesnt like it and slaps him back, then he turns around and knocks her out. Who is at fault!? Sex aside, even though it does fit here as rudolph would be Myles B word, the Guy 100% end of story. 

For me:

Garrett - 8 Regular season games - plus any and all games in between - plus a meeting to get re-instated.  I would really like to see them in additionto the 8 games he is suspended - add the next 4 games against the Steelers once re-activated - that would really punish the player/team being out multiple division games 

Pouncey - I chose 1, but I think the kick really deserves 2, but I would be ok with 1.

Ogunjobi and Randall both deserve some time with ejections in the game.  Would love to see a half or a game, but that is tough with limited rosters.

27 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

This would be closer to a hitter charging the mound and swinging a baseball bat at the pitcher.

The Steelers should be pressing charges. 

one of the first MLB playoff games i can recall watching, good thing Billy didn't get to Campy...

9 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Better Pics.  Notice the Heal of Rudolphs Cleat, not tell me again he didnt kick him in the junk.

Not once but Twice Rudolph went for the Junk.

Seems vry unwanted touching or maybe Garrett should press sexual assault charges

Edited by MAJBobby