Steelers Browns: who should get suspended and how long?

Kelly the Dog

Which Players Should be Suspended?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. After Garrett's late hit in Rudolph, who should get suspended?

2. 2. What should the length of the suspension be for Garrett?

• 1 game
    • 3 games
    • Rest of This Season
    • Indefinite - there's no place for that
  3. 3. What should the length of the suspension be for Pouncey

Marty McSorley was the first thing I thought.  Granted, he didn't connect the way McSorley did, but the intent was the same.  McSorley got a year ban (which ultimately ended his career) and faced assault charges, he avoided jail time but got 18 months of probation, that was in Canada though.

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The rest of the season for sure.  

Can they press for criminal charges????

they can press, it hadn’t gone anywhere in pro sports but settlements have occurred in amateur sports 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO REMAIN IN CLEVELAND FOR LIFE

Image result for welcome to cleveland

I spent a weekend in Cleveland. Once. Dead man's curve is awesome. A buddy says let's go to a strip club. Against my better judgement, I went. Dark, Sticky floors(hopefully liquor), coke(not the soda) everywhere and midget strippers. How do you do a lap dance as a midget stripper, you might ask? I picked her up and put her on my lap. Asking to pay 1/2 price didn't go too well. Ahh, the 90's.  

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Don’t be such a creampuff.

Rudolph was going after Garrett and Garrett was acting in self-defense. And hit Rudolph with the soft part of the helmet.

Garrett took Rudolph down unnecessarily on the the last (or second to last) play of the game with a 2 score lead, which I imagine led to Rudolph "starting" it.  Rudolph initiated no contact with Garrett.  Making him the instigator as a way to brush off Garrett's actions is reckless and foolish.

I didn’t watch the end of the game so I had no idea what this thread was about. Having just watched the video....Garrett needs to be immediately suspended for the remainder of the season. No question....done!

However...since I’ve not been impressed with a single thing the Commissioner has ever done...I’m guessing they’ll just move Garrett to the Patriots and call it square!

• Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Don’t be such a creampuff.

Rudolph was going after Garrett and Garrett was acting in self-defense. And hit Rudolph with the soft part of the helmet.

You're pretty dense, huh?

Which player assaulted the other?

Also, do you know what self-defense means?

One more thing, how long have you been buddies with Garrett?

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Steelers Browns: who should get suspended and how long?
8 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The NFL is so bizarre and unpredictable with stuff like this.

I am going to say four games. It should be the rest of the season. They will screw it up some way. There is zero excuse for it, and it really could have injured Rudolph badly.

What say you?

LAMP-y of me but I started a poll thread.  I'd like to merge this with it but we'll see, polls and merge don't play well together