Steelers Browns: who should get suspended and how long?

Kelly the Dog

Which Players Should be Suspended?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. After Garrett's late hit in Rudolph, who should get suspended?

2. 2. What should the length of the suspension be for Garrett?

• 1 game
    • 3 games
    • Rest of This Season
    • Indefinite - there's no place for that
  3. 3. What should the length of the suspension be for Pouncey

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He should never play another down ever.

Ever.

Most people will look at this and scoff. 

The NFL has invested hundreds of millions to protect players’ heads with new helmets. A targeting foul often gets an election. 

In the NFL Is serious about player safety, he should never play again.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I really like Garrett as a player, and from what I’ve seen he’s a good guy off the field as well. Never hear his name come up like that.

But this?!?!?!?

That has to be a suspension of at least be the rest of this season (playoffs included if they somehow make it), and then however many games next year to make it 16 total. He legitimately could have killed Mason Rudolph. If that was on the street he’d be doing a couple years in prison. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t care if it was a game, that was assault on National TV.  I’m surprised they didn’t take him out in handcuffs and will be suspended for the year.  This is exactly what the NFL owners, Goodall and even NFLPA don’t want to see.  There will always be small skirmishes in just about any sport, but this was over the top.  I would support if one of our players took Brady who we all maybe respect, but can’t stand to have that Bill go out in cuffs.  Make a statement to the league.  Deter this from anyone even considering such an act.

To the person who said he could have killed him, you’re not exaggerating, or at least created serious head trauma.  That was disgusting to watch, and before tonight, I liked Garrett as a rising star and real talent.  You can’t just brush it off as the heat of battle crap, and yes I competed at a high level in multiple contact sports.  There is a line you can’t cross.

• Like (+1) 1