TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

3 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I'm guessing not many of you watch a lot of hockey. I remember when teams played their rivals there would be lots of fights and big hits. 

I've watched the Sabres tonight and have been watching them since 1970.

Fighting in hockey is controlled.

IF A HOCKEY PLAYER BEAT ANOTHER PLAYER WITH HIS STICK then come to me and we will compare this incident.

On the other hand if you can't see the difference don't respond to my post.

The Browns forum i read was basically posting like "yeah it was dumb...but look at dumb stupid rudolph trying to take his helmet off" as if they're more or less a wash. "but you know gooddell  loves to stick it to us so the steelers won't get anything"

goofballs

Here's another dandy: 

"I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

***** Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of ***** human being.

I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies."

3 minutes ago, arcane said:

The Browns forum i read was basically posting like "yeah it was dumb...but look at dumb stupid rudolph trying to take his helmet off" as if they're more or less a wash. "but you know gooddell  loves to stick it to us so the steelers won't get anything"

goofballs

Here's another dandy: 

"I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

***** Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of ***** human being.

I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies."

wow, Browns fans are insane---not in a good way.  No wonder Baker had to scold them for being too loud when the offense is on the field.  

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I've watched the Sabres tonight and have been watching them since 1970.

Fighting in hockey is controlled.

IF A HOCKEY PLAYER BEAT ANOTHER PLAYER WITH HIS STICK then come to me and we will compare this incident.

On the other hand if you can't see the difference don't respond to my post.

I do see the difference. I was talking more about the brawl between the rest of the players. That's what is missing from hockey and football. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

^Rudolph should get suspended? tf you talking about

Right like that's an unsportmanlike penalty most likely...and he'd stay in the game. 

Whereas Garrett could legit be arrested for what he did in theory

Edited by arcane

Stock up for Pouncey - exactly what you want (wish we saw this reaction when Gronk went after White)

stock up for Baker - post game interviews were solid

stock down for Rudolph - bit off more than he could chew and looked like a brat during the scrum and in his interviews

stock down for Garrett - season likely done and will forever be remembered for this

Mason Rudolph was trying to rip Garret's helmet off when they were first on the ground. Looks to me Mason started the whole thing and Garret took it to the next level which he shouldn't have done. But, Mason started the whole circus and he acts like it's all on Myles, not the case when you go back and watch it from the start. 

Edited by Frez
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Frez said:

Mason Rudolph was trying to rip Garret's helmet off when they were first on the ground. Looks to me Mason started the whole thing and Garret took it to the next level which he shouldn't have done. But, Mason started the whole circus and he acts like it's all on Myles, not the case when you go back and watch it from the start. 

Myles started the whole thing with his unnecessary roughness on the late hit. It escalated from there. Both sides were idiots. Garret was worse.

what a night to go to bed early...

1 hour ago, Frez said:

Poor Myles Garrett. Poor DE getting pushed around BY A QUARTERBACK. Dude, really? Garrett just committed felony assault out there. He's *****. He should lose a season.

5 hours ago, billsintaiwan said:

Season done? Definitely. 

Hockey players have been charged for criminal assault before. Garrett could easily be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Well outside the scope of accepted risk through participation in a sport.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that.