TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This should be interesting.  Rudolph deserves a fine or even a suspension himself.  He was clearly trying to take Garrett's helmet off, giving the Garret the idea to take his.

But, trying to swing the helmet at someone not wearing one?  This is unprecedented to me.  4-6 game ban?

Trying to swing lmao he didn’t just try he caught him square

I don’t want to sound dramatic but Garrett should be suspended for the rest of the season at minimum imo

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Trying to swing lmao he didn’t just try he caught him square

I don’t want to sound dramatic but Garrett should be suspended for the rest of the season at minimum imo

I thought he missed him. That would be my guess, rest of season but he might appeal

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

I will agree that what Garrett did was bad and should be suspended. I love the brawl at the end of the game. The hatred towards other teams is what's missing in all sports. 

The world definitely needs more hate...

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

IDK. I’m wondering if he an Oginjobi catch suspensions as well

Attempting to kick a player in the back of the head whilst they are down is certainly suspension areas too.

Would not be surprised if there are mass casualties out of this.

• Like (+1) 1

Wow, all the Browns players not defending Garrett.   Baker basically called Garrett an idiot, which he is.  Hitting Rudolph in the head with a helmet is just moronic.  He should be suspended for the rest of the year.  

I would imagine Pouncy gets like a game or a fine for the kicking of Garrett in the head.