TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

And I know some will say we're making excuses for Allen but I watch a lot of football and guys are making great catches EVERY game except for us.  Hell on Saturday we're seeing college kids make amazing grabs. 

It's unfair to Josh. QB, face of the franchise, just not getting support from our offense.

He needs a break or 5

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

On this we agree 100%.  We're in year 2 of Allen and I can't recall a catch as good as the one we just saw.  Or the one we saw Tate make last Monday night.  Or the one...............  We just don't have guys that can do this - ever.

And I know some will say we're making excuses for Allen but I watch a lot of football and guys are making great catches EVERY game except for us.  Hell on Saturday we're seeing college kids make amazing grabs. 

During the off-season we discussed often how the Bills 2018 highlight reel of great catches would last less than a minute.  You would think that a historically inaccurate QB would be forcing his receivers to make great catches all the routine time!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Perfect, the Steelers lose and the Browns lose their best player for at least 1 game.

Yeah wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland's top two DL are suspended multiple games. Guess they didn't want to WC spot after all.