TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

From my vantage point that was a bad throw and terrible decision by Mayfield.  That ball should have been intercepted.

Disgusting throw. Worse decision. Should have been a huge INT...but somehow an offensive player made a huge play out of nothing.

I am just saying that it bails Baker out and might give the guy confidence to not make a hasty throw next time, and keep it restricted to low percentage plays.

It would be comforting to have players make plays that bail Allen out sometimes, instead of hanging him out to dry

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

And that drop surely reduces the likelihood Allen targets him again in a similar situation, and then the cycle continues.

Can't be blaming Allen all the time because these receivers are pros and need to start making big boy plays!

I think both Josh and Dawson thought they had all the time and space they needed to make an easy pitch and catch.  The defender came flying into the play and just got there in time to get the pbu.

Just now, OZBILLS said:

Disgusting throw. Worse decision. Should have been a huge INT...but somehow an offensive player made a huge play out of nothing.

I am just saying that it bails Baker out and might give the guy confidence to not make a hasty throw next time, and keep it restricted to low percentage plays.

It would be comforting to have players make plays that bail Allen out sometimes, instead of hanging him out to dry

On this we agree 100%.  We're in year 2 of Allen and I can't recall a catch as good as the one we just saw.  Or the one we saw Tate make last Monday night.  Or the one...............  We just don't have guys that can do this - ever.

And I know some will say we're making excuses for Allen but I watch a lot of football and guys are making great catches EVERY game except for us.  Hell on Saturday we're seeing college kids make amazing grabs. 

• Like (+1) 4