TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

Lots of people wanting to know what this game says about the Bills. I’ve learned the AFC is complete trash with maybe 2 or 3 real contenders. The remaining playoff teams are really up in the air, but none are true contenders. We just need to find a way to be at the top of the trash heap. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

That was an amazing catch and a terrible throw by Mayfield!

My goodness a FG wins the game and Mayfield threw, what would 9 times out of 10 be an INT.  The stats will show that as a TD pass but my goodness I would be so peeved at Allen if he had thrown that pass under that situation.

3 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

I don’t think a coach, any coach, can make a player play smart. They can bark in their ear all day long. If the guys don’t play disciplined ball it’s on them and them alone.

True, the players have to execute.  Teams seemed to have figured out McD's scheme and he appears to be struggling to come up with adjustments.  Odd how this cropped up after the bye.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

That was an amazing catch and a terrible throw by Mayfield!

My goodness a FG wins the game and Mayfield threw, what would 9 times out of 10 be an INT.  The stats will show that as a TD pass but my goodness I would be so peeved at Allen if he had thrown that pass under that situation.

If Allen threw that Barron would have ended up in concussion protocol. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Lol who said a Pittsburgh win would be good for us?  The Browns have a schedule left with 2 guaranteed losses minimum.  They're going to lose in Pittsburgh and to Baltimore.

Win our 3 vs Miami Denver and Jets and that will be good enough.  9-7 will get in.  

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Do we have a receiver who made a catch like Carlson just did?

No, people complain about Zay's lack of effort but is a problem. Knox can change that but also drop a easy one

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Do we have a receiver who made a catch like Carlson just did?

Don't think so, but you never know because I am sure Allen would not be confident enough to just let loose and sling it there.

It's catches like that which gives the QB confidence to be more attacking. If you know your receivers/TE's can make huge plays, you are going to back them in.

• Like (+1) 1