TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

34 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I think what watching Mayfield & Rudolph do is help us to calibrate our expectations about how Allen should be playing.  Right now Allen is on par with Mayfield and better then Rudolph. 

We need to be patient and stop over analyzing every pass Allen throws.  Because when I apply the eye test to Rudolph, Mayfield and Allen our guy looks pretty good.

Wouldn't that be nice.

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

But that is one of the areas where he’s improving. Substantially, I would say. Young guys, especially QB’s, take time. 

The play last year where he dragged Melvin Ingram for 15 or 20 ft or so stands out.  Don't think I'd ever seen a QB do that before but that's a very poor position to be in to make a throw down the field but still physically impressive.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Getting hard to tell if the refs are just trying to teach Cleveland a lesson.... or the players are just that undisciplined.

I was thinking that too for a second, but that last one was pretty obvious. The previous one was pretty tickey-tack though.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chaos said:

not clear to me why anyone thinks this should not be an ejectoni

dude is bleeding out of his ear. 

I thought the same thing. Then I thought,  is he bleeding out of his ear hole or his ear lobe. Could be the difference of a band aid or brain damage. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Great.  UB and Sabres both lose in OT and somehow the Steelers will pull this out and I can be 0 for 3.

It's what the Steelers do... They've been so lucky the last few weeks. Their fans think they're good and are starting to get arrogant, which is really annoying. (I live in Steelers country)

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I thought the same thing. Then I thought,  is he bleeding out of his ear hole or his ear lobe. Could be the difference of a band aid or brain damage. 

This is a good point. Hopefully it was just a cut on his ear. I thought busted head when I first noticed the bleeding.