TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

23 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Hindsight analysis isn’t a good look.. NFL is such a week to week league.  Browns blew the Ravens out.  You just never know.  

Isn’t hindsight analysis, like, the kind people make money off of on Mondays? 

I mean, coaches watch film, analysts discuss it after it happens. Of course it is week to week. The games operate in a vacuum but are undoubtedly related. 

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

If I was a Steelers fan I would be urging the same thing with Rudolph that I am with Allen - be patient.  It's still to early to know whether he is the long term replacement for Big Ben. 

But so far Allen is way ahead of Rudolph particularly his escapability.  Some folks don't appreciate how good Allen is at avoiding the sack and extending a play.

The number of times where Josh did that but ended the play with a pick is approaching double digits.  He hates to give up on a play.

Just now, JESSEFEFFER said:

The number of times where Josh did that but ended the play with a pick is approaching double digits.  He hates to give up on a play.

But that is one of the areas where he’s improving. Substantially, I would say. Young guys, especially QB’s, take time. 

4 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

He's also converted a lot of 3rd & longs doing it to.  And a lot of his big runs started out with his getting away from the pass rush.

• Like (+1) 1