TNF: Pittsburgh at Cleveland, 8:20 ET on Fox & NFLN

22 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

A lot of chunk plays result from a strong running play.  First it makes the deep pass off a play action lethal and great RB's can create chunk plays all time.  I've seen quite few 60 - 80 yard TD runs this year!

I’m not saying never run. I’m saying that 2nd and 4 is an acceptable spot to take a shot.

and for as many long runs I’m sure you’ve seen more long pass plays 

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Jeez. For all of Allens struggles he's much better than Rudolph. 

1st rd pick and a mid round pick... Though Rudolph is playing behind one of the best OL in Football.  For Josh, not so much. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

I'm one of the few here that thinks OUR team is good.

Our team is good..they need to play complete games.  Too many mental mistakes. It starts with the Coach and the QB.  They need to play full 60 minutes.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can Rudolph at least pretend that he sees the rush? His internal  clock is a ***** sundial 

He's still essentially a rookie and has been doing pretty well for being young and having little experience.  If I'm a Steelers fan, I'd be happy with Rudolph as the future.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can Rudolph at least pretend that he sees the rush? His internal  clock is a ***** sundial 

But many  people still thinking  that Pittsburgh OL is  one of the the best in the league

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

I'm one of the few here that thinks OUR team is good.

turns out even good teams face tough opponents 

I know, I know, joe ain’t never scurrrred and he’s going to tell the whole internet about it ?

I think what watching Mayfield & Rudolph do is help us to calibrate our expectations about how Allen should be playing.  Right now Allen is on par with Mayfield and better then Rudolph. 

We need to be patient and stop over analyzing every pass Allen throws.  Because when I apply the eye test to Rudolph, Mayfield and Allen our guy looks pretty good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1