Browns cut Antonio Callaway

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He is one of the dumbest human beings on earth.  Like rock stupid.  He was an idiot in college, stupid browns still drafted him high, and he still screws up.  I don’t want this moron anywhere near this team. 

Round 4, pick 105.  Not really a high pick.  The guy is an idiot, but that was a reasonable shot at a player with 1st round talent.  Maybe the Bengals or Raiders will give him a shot.

9 hours ago, Luka said:

Callaway was excellent in college. Can people be converted to "The Process" or are you just born into it?

John Calvin would say that some are destined to be part of The Process and some are not. There is nothing that any individual can do to make themselves part of The Process or not part of The Process. And, lo, there is but one true Process.

From what I saw from his arrest last year for marijuana the kid has a THC/CBD problem.
He was cordial to the officer and did not look like an idiot. But if he can't stay away from THC/CBD he will not be able to play in the NFL.

Pass (so to speak),

17 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

From what I saw from his arrest last year for marijuana the kid has a THC/CBD problem.
He was cordial to the officer and did not look like an idiot. But if he can't stay away from THC/CBD he will not be able to play in the NFL.

Pass (so to speak),

This won’t be a problem for all that much longer, as the league will stop testing for marijuana in the relatively near future. 

20 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Pass (so to speak),

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

This won’t be a problem for all that much longer, as the league will stop testing for marijuana in the relatively near future. 

So you saying ok to Callaway...pass the joint? ?

7 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

7 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

No, Just the words I used. Not that I care if the guy burns down a fatty now and again, if our gubment had any brains it would have been legalized years ago, sold in package stores, and taxed heavily. But nooooo...