Bills @ Kap workout???

Cuboirs

On 11/14/2019 at 5:04 PM, benderbender said:

That, plus they’ve learned about modern viral marketing from Nike. What you do is take an unpopular stance, create a tenuous at best correlation to any issue (i.e. I’m not obeying red stop signs because Himalayan farmers are ridiculed for their funny hats), hype it to death, then wait for the clicks to come rolling in. While the majority reaction may be unfavorable, any news is good news and Nike’s stock proved that merely getting mentions outweighs any blowback.

Unpopular with who?

On 11/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, In Summary said:

Assume he wants to be a starter or nothing.  How many teams can accommodate that situation?  Is he now open to the idea of being a backup? 

It’s a November work out. I don’t think it’s starter or nothing.

9 hours ago, T master said:

I for one hope the Bills stay away !! Not because of his talent but i think if given another shot his antics will continue in some way shape or form & it's not needed !

Him,  AB & others like him need to just go away !! 

What does he really have in common with AB?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, T master said:

I for one hope the Bills stay away !! Not because of his talent but i think if given another shot his antics will continue in some way shape or form & it's not needed !

Him,  AB & others like him need to just go away !! 

You are comparing him to AB?  LOL. 

19 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Cry me a river......so easy to throw out the race card  because that's what we we do these days.

actually people hide behind dumb comments like yours. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 2003Contenders said:

Without getting into the politics of the matter, it is pretty clear to me that the bigger issue is that Kaep is more interested in promoting his agenda than he is playing football. I doubt that the agenda itself is what is keeping him out of the league, as there are a number of players around the league in every locker room who probably share his views. The difference is that these players are not letting this agenda get in the way of their on-field play.

For NFL coaches and executives, talent trumps personality, politics, etc. If Kaepernick was really still a capable (and committed) QB, he would be on an NFL roster. I am not sure if he realized his own skills were declining (he was a non-noteworthy backup QB in SF when all of this started) -- or if he no longer had the heart for doing what it takes year-round to be an NFL player.

Yes, he is probably still better than many current backup QBs in the league -- but NFL teams realize the risk involved in bringing in a guy who is a fringe player at best these days. Kaepernick has already shown that he is unwilling to serve in that fringe-player capacity. Recall a couple of years ago when the Ravens were serious about bringing him for a look -- and then Kaep and his SJW girlfriend posted some mean-spirited memes about Ray Lewis, KNOWING this would kill that opportunity. The situation reminds me of a jerk I knew in high school, whose girlfriend broke up with him because of his behavior. He begged her to take him back, and when she did suddenly HE decided that they should break up.

And even this workout is likely designed more to get his name in the news and bang the drum about how the NFL has "blacklisted" him rather than genuinely trying to earn a roster spot on a team.

Yes, Kap was regressing with the Niners.  When he was starting, he threw an out and it was a pick-six.  Next game same thing happened.  After that he was reluctant to throw outs and his confidence tanked.

His play in his early years was awesome at times.  I’ve never seen another run like he made vs Green Bay in the playoffs. With that long stride, it was over in a second.

Just now, Green Lightning said:

Don't care. He had a gig with the 49ners and walked away from it. His skills are hardly worth the circus he brings with him. Teams looking to make the playoffs hardly need the distraction. Go play in the CFL, they'll love him up there.

I bet teams have tried to sign him as a backup or for a low prove it deal and he has just said no.

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

So your criticism has nothing to do with his ability to play football.

You just hate the way he exercised his American right to freedom of expression and stood up against racial discrimination! 

Well thanks for clearing that up!

:sick:

No right to free expression while on the job. Aside from that fact, his ideas are wrong, misguided and the “ racism” angle is completely overblown. The vast majority of the population are not racist. A tiny percentage of racist nut jobs out there, and a few bad cops. 

On 11/14/2019 at 8:10 PM, Augie said:

I get all the Bills games, so I’m good. 

I ignore Kaepernick 

I ignore Goodell

I only go to as many games as I feel comfortable shelling out for, it’s not directly my money the players get, and I don’t begrudge rich

I ignore a LOT, apparently, but I also forgive differences of opinion

I don’t have a team hoodie, but my wife buys me stuff, no idea what it costs (Oops! I’m wearing one of unknown cost! Weird there!)

I know the game has always been dangerous, but less so since the QB’s now wear skirts

I know the refs have always sucked, we just have more camera angles to prove it

I love that the Bills will win a Super Bowl soon, for me and you! 

I kid (mostly), but that was fun!  ?

My wife has a new thing, a positive twist exercise. I don’t “have to” take my mother to the store or the doctor, etc. I “get to” take my 92 year old mother. As my son said after our last dog died, “I wish I had played with her more”. So much in life is about attitude. I am a work in progress. 

This category includes me....I am trying...for example I am experiencing the wonderful Denver International Airport tonight for 3 extra hours!!!!  Awesome!!!

No sign of Kaep here by the way. 

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

No right to free expression while on the job. Aside from that fact, his ideas are wrong, misguided and the “ racism” angle is completely overblown. The vast majority of the population are not racist. A tiny percentage of racist nut jobs out there, and a few bad cops. 

If you put racism in " " you are intentionally minimizing it, unwilling to accept it as an actual structural problem in this "country." Yeah I put country in " " because I think that pride and bling loyalty to a geography is a joke made worse by the romanticism attached to it that doesn't show it for what it is, a county found by genocidal racists. But anyway, calling racism oveblown only doubles down on that and surely comes from the comfort of your white privilege. And you end it by saying there are a few racist nut jobs out there to imply, that due to what you think are a small number, that racism is overblown. And there are also waaay more than a few bad cops. Every PD in this region has bad apples. Let's see.... just this two weeks we've got a Lewiston cop taking pictures of a woman getting dressed and resigning (today) and a sheriff pimping his wife out in a movie theatre parking low. You also have a Tonawanda cop driving drunk and getting in an accident coming home from a police party last year, a cop beating the hell out of a Bills fan in the parking lot multiple cops shooting unarmed people in Buffalo, a few in the back in the last year.. and that's off the top of my head in 30 seconds and I rarely read the paper or listen to the radio. 

This board is over run with some of the most unenlightened rubes around. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, zonabb said:

If you put racism in " " you are intentionally minimizing it, unwilling to accept it as an actual structural problem in this "country." Yeah I put country in " " because I think that pride and bling loyalty to a geography is a joke made worse by the romanticism attached to it that doesn't show it for what it is, a county found by genocidal racists. But anyway, calling racism oveblown only doubles down on that and surely comes from the comfort of your white privilege. And you end it by saying there are a few racist nut jobs out there to imply, that due to what you think are a small number, that racism is overblown. And there are also waaay more than a few bad cops. Every PD in this region has bad apples. Let's see.... just this two weeks we've got a Lewiston cop taking pictures of a woman getting dressed and resigning (today) and a sheriff pimping his wife out in a movie theatre parking low. You also have a Tonawanda cop driving drunk and getting in an accident coming home from a police party last year, a cop beating the hell out of a Bills fan in the parking lot multiple cops shooting unarmed people in Buffalo, a few in the back in the last year.. and that's off the top of my head in 30 seconds and I rarely read the paper or listen to the radio. 

and here and there a blow hard pompous ass. 

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, zonabb said:

And yet you choose to stay and Grace is with your presence.  Why don't you go play in traffic

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dante said:

Kap is just a actor on the stage to keep disphites debating over useless garbage all day. Just do the math. Kappy sucks to hard for any team to take on the circus that will be his act. Now if he was actually good it would be worth the aggravation.  Colin should just tap out and get a job on a Sirius urban music channel or something. But he has a higher purpose for his handlers. 

I heard he likes country music and white girls.

4 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Cry me a river......so easy to throw out the race card  because that's what we we do these days.

Lol yes. Because the myriad of occupations this guy could do outside of playing QB for an NFL team and “urban music DJ” is the first thing that pops into some people’s heads and I am the one playing the race card. Get bent you gaslighting troll. no one needs or wants you here.

4 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Lol yes. Because the myriad of occupations this guy could do outside of playing QB for an NFL team and “urban music DJ” is the first thing that pops into some people’s heads and I am the one playing the race card. Get bent you gaslighting troll. no one needs or wants you here.

I'm glad you so in touch that you can speak for everyone who comes here. A real people people person you must be.

51 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm glad you so in touch that you can speak for everyone who comes here. A real people people person you must be.

Again, more gaslighting. More defending a racist post. All good bro i just know where your head’s at