I just need to watch this again....and again

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Good thing we got a lot of cap space cuz when his contract runs out next year we're gonna have to back up a few Brinks Trucks to keep him here.

He's awesome!

And i think he’s going to get whatever he wants. Kim loves him, and One Buffalo/PSE is always promoting him. He deserves it, first of all, but the organization also seems to place him high on their priority list. I think it was McD who said to the team “watch who gets paid” - he will be their shining example. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And i think he’s going to get whatever he wants. Kim loves him, and One Buffalo/PSE is always promoting him. He deserves it, first of all, but the organization also seems to place him high on their priority list. I think it was McD who said to the team “watch who gets paid” - he will be their shining example. 

He wants to have a Buffalo on the field. I think Kim should tell him in our first home playoff game we can have a Buffalo on the field.

Deion Sanders loves him too.

Like I said, he's AWESOME.  If we don't sign him I bet I know who does.

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He wants to have a Buffalo on the field. I think Kim should tell him in our first home playoff game we can have a Buffalo on the field.

Deion Sanders loves him too.

Like I said, he's AWESOME.  If we don't sign him I bet I know who does.

The only way the Bills don’t sign him is if he simply wants to play for a different team. It will not come down to money or the value the Bills place on him compared to the market. 

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The only way the Bills don’t sign him is if he simply wants to play for a different team. It will not come down to money or the value the Bills place on him compared to the market. 

I love your optimism, but really we won't know until next year FA period if he doesn't resign by then.  Crazy money will be thrown against him from good teams in all likelihood.

You know Beane and his salary cap.

I certainly hope he stays, but I've seen guys get out of here even when we offer a lot of dinero.

Go BILLS !!

10 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Tell all NFL head coaches they get to poach 1 player off the Bills tomorrow.

Is there a coach in the league who would not take White?

Sure as heck wouldn't be Allen!

Actually, many might pick Allen.

Not because he's playing well, but because he has potential at the most important position. If you're on a team without a QB that has won a few games and won't get a top five pick, you might easily pick Allen. Tre's clearly the best player we've got right now. But plenty of smart GMs on teams without a QB might pick Allen.

Edited by Thurman#1

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hahah that's the biggest lie and crock of ***** ever and you fell for it

He made OJ Simpson the highest paid NFL player in the 70s, Jim Kelly the highest paid in the 80s

The Buffalo Bills were known as the the million dollar Bills in the late 80s early 90s...

He made Derrick Dockery the highest paid guard in the NFL In the 2000s... Gave Mario Williams the biggest defensive deal in NFL history at the time

He kept up here for 50 years when he could've left

Did he make bad decisions at times? Yes

Was he cheap, absolutely not and it's dumb for even bringing it up

It was a joke. Chill

12 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Good call. Add the Packers and I'd say that's about it.  So saying Allen is not the best player on our team was not quite the insult I believe he thought it was.  

What do GB, NE, Seattle, Baltimore, KC & Houston have in common other than their best player being a QB? They are Super Contenders. 

I think Tre has hovered his first two years on the cusp of elite. I think he has made that final step this year. He is elite. He is the only elite player on this team. That 2017 class of defensive backs was at draft time believed to be historically good. They have proven it on the field too. It might be the best defensive back draft ever.

White, Lattimore and Humphrey are all top 10 corners, Adams is an elite safety, Hooker is having a monster year this year for the Colts, Desmond King might be the best slot corner in the NFL.... and that is before you get to people like Eddie Jackson, Marcus Maye etc...