I just need to watch this again....and again

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was beautiful.

saw this today - pretty cool 

I frickin love this. Lot of respect for Clark as aplayer and analyst. Really cool that he's working with Tre like that.

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I find there are two ways to handle a perceived lack of quality in something I associate with:

1) kvetch about what's wrong with it, diss it off, explain how it's ruined

2) take positive action to try to improve it

Your call

Those who argue about whether the glass is half empty or half full are missing the biggest point: the glass is refillable.

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Tell all NFL head coaches they get to poach 1 player off the Bills tomorrow.

Is there a coach in the league who would not take White?

Sure as heck wouldn't be Allen!

In your attempt to bash Allen you pose an interesting question:  If coaches had a chance to take ONE Bills player without cost and get them as they are (contract, age, etc.) I agree that White would get the most takers. 

But who would get the 2nd most takers?  I think that's a no brianer and the answer would be Allen.  In fact while most teams would take White, a couple with QB issues would take Allen over White. 

And if teams could take TWO Bills players is there any doubt it would be White AND Allen.

If you think I'm wrong throw out some other names?  I'm willing to argue it.

• Like (+1) 1

Brings to mind the question: On how many teams in the league is their best player the QB?  Without having gone through team by team, my guess is, very few. I honestly can’t think of too many right now...

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Brings to mind the question: On how many teams in the league is their best player the QB?  Without having gone through team by team, my guess is, very few. I honestly can’t think of too many right now...

Seattle... NE....Texans.... Chiefs...  Ravens? I’m going to go with Michael Thomas over Brees but that’s just because he a monster 

Just now, freddyjj said:

Milano did break up second wheel route vs Pats that game when Marcia went back to the well

He sure did. 

• Like (+1) 1

take notes people.... this is how you go about looking like a complete douche on a message board.

what exactly is the point of bringing up allen in this particular thread?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

Even the times he got called for PI were good plays. Prevent the TD at all costs, even if that means you have to give the offense another chance. As long as he doesn't make it a habit.

Both White and Poyer had strategic DPIs in that game. Smart plays that McD brought up on Monday. 

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seattle... NE....Texans.... Chiefs...  Ravens? I’m going to go with Michael Thomas over Brees but that’s just because he a monster 

Good call. Add the Packers and I'd say that's about it.  So saying Allen is not the best player on our team was not quite the insult I believe he thought it was.  

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

We should enjoy him while he is here.  After his entry level deal is up, the Bills will probably repeat history by letting him go(see Winfield, Clements, Gilmore and others that were traded or allowed to test the F/A waters), and then use another high pick on a DB to replace him.

Ralph was cheap

59 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I always thought the point was, "Too much Glass"

Alternatively, to your point, it might be "Not Enough Wine in here"

There is no such thing as too much wine! ?

er, I mean football!  And ummm... Tre'Davious White is pretty darned good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The thread had Nothing to do with Allen and you put his name in

Looking for a reaction... It has nothing to do with opinion or "how things work here"

You're trying to stir the pot

Oh, probably. 

But as pot stirring goes, expressing the opinion that if a GM around the league could poach one player from the Bills, that one player would be Tre White (and not Allen) seems pretty milquetoast to me.

I can see that opinion varies ?‍♂️

34 minutes ago, mjpbills said:

Ralph was cheap

Hahah that's the biggest lie and crock of ***** ever and you fell for it

He made OJ Simpson the highest paid NFL player in the 70s, Jim Kelly the highest paid in the 80s

The Buffalo Bills were known as the the million dollar Bills in the late 80s early 90s...

He made Derrick Dockery the highest paid guard in the NFL In the 2000s... Gave Mario Williams the biggest defensive deal in NFL history at the time

He kept up here for 50 years when he could've left

Did he make bad decisions at times? Yes

Was he cheap, absolutely not and it's dumb for even bringing it up

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hahah that's the biggest lie and crock of ***** ever and you fell for it

He made OJ Simpson the highest paid NFL player in the 70s, Jim Kelly the highest paid in the 80s

The Buffalo Bills were known as the the million dollar Bills in the late 80s early 90s...

He made Derrick Dockery the highest paid guard in the NFL In the 2000s... Gave Mario Williams the biggest defensive deal in NFL history at the time

He kept up here for 50 years when he could've left

Did he make bad decisions at times? Yes

Was he cheap, absolutely not and it's dumb for even bringing it up

Oh, boy.  Now you've done it!

• Haha (+1) 1