I just need to watch this again....and again

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Tell all NFL head coaches they get to poach 1 player off the Bills tomorrow.

Is there a coach in the league who would not take White?

Sure as heck wouldn't be Allen!

Stop dude...lol........you are TBD's version of a classic WWF heal.

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

We should enjoy him while he is here.  After his entry level deal is up, the Bills will probably repeat history by letting him go(see Winfield, Clements, Gilmore and others that were traded or allowed to test the F/A waters), and then use another high pick on a DB to replace him.

Not sure I see the connection with those decisions and the one with Tre White. It could happen,  but certainly not probable given the new GM. We haven’t seen yet how he will handle his first Pending UFA who was a 1st rd pick by this organization. He didn’t draft him, but McD was here.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I expressed an opinion.  Feel free to express your opinion on who other coaches would take if you disagree.

That's how it works here.

:rolleyes:

The thread had Nothing to do with Allen and you put his name in

Looking for a reaction... It has nothing to do with opinion or "how things work here"

You're trying to stir the pot

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it never will be good enough. it's an obsession of theirs and it has ruined the quality of the board when the same repetitive bs is spewed in thread after thread and adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

best thing to do I suppose is just sign out and hit the red x on the browser. 

giphy.gif

I def look to avoid the boards immediately following an L as so much comes out of the woodwork to pull the see I told you so card. Fortunately there have been double the wins this year :beer:

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The sad thing is, even when we have a good year record-wise compared with most of our recent past, it'll never be good enough for everybody. Are we a flawed team including our QB? Of course. But compared to where we've been, we have a lot of 1st world problems to deal with, unlike, say, the Jets with their "can't miss" QB, right?

Back in the late '80s, I seem to remember endless whining about the Bills.  They weren't as good as their record, Kelly threw too many picks, etc etc.

I have friends who are Patriots*** fans and by God they're whiny

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure I see the connection with those decisions and the one with Tre White. It could happen,  but certainly not probable given the new GM. We haven’t seen yet how he will handle his first Pending UFA who was a 1st rd pick by this organization. He didn’t draft him, but McD was here.

I know it is a completely different GM.  Just noting how many good CB's have left for "greener" pastures in the past.  Winfield stung the most for me.

41 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it never will be good enough. it's an obsession of theirs and it has ruined the quality of the board when the same repetitive bs is spewed in thread after thread and adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

best thing to do I suppose is just sign out and hit the red x on the browser. 

giphy.gif

I find there are two ways to handle a perceived lack of quality in something I associate with:

1) kvetch about what's wrong with it, diss it off, explain how it's ruined

2) take positive action to try to improve it

Your call

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Tell all NFL head coaches they get to poach 1 player off the Bills tomorrow.

Is there a coach in the league who would not take White?

Sure as heck wouldn't be Allen!

To be clear .. the Dolphins gave up a 2nd for Josh Rosen .. based on potential despite having shown nothing. JA came into the league as the rawest rookie in the 2018 class with the hope of a high ceiling. His floor was not as bad as what many feared though we are still uncertain of his ceiling. Terry Bradshaw who turned out ok (HOF)  had a below 50% completion percentage and 19 TDs and 46 ints over his first two years. Yes it was a different time, but most QBs take time to develop .. if he is still not getting us offense by mid next year I will be along side you in advocating moving on .. but many of the people here .. need to CHILL.

• Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I know it is a completely different GM.  Just noting how many good CB's have left for "greener" pastures in the past.  Winfield stung the most for me.

lamenting about the past is one thing, expecting the Bills not to keep him based on those seemingly unrelated events is another 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought Milano had good coverage. White just made a great play. Jmo

Yep. Perfect pass by Brady and great play by White. I would ask Milano to cover it the same way every time and FORCE a perfect play to beat you. 

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Back in the late '80s, I seem to remember endless whining about the Bills.  They weren't as good as their record, Kelly threw too many picks, etc etc.

Really? What the heck could they possibly whine about?

53 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Same here. Always worried about Brady’s arm falling off and how belichick got outcoached by Harbaugh