I just need to watch this again....and again

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Tell all NFL head coaches they get to poach 1 player off the Bills tomorrow.

Is there a coach in the league who would not take White?

Sure as heck wouldn't be Allen!

C'mon man, it's time to lighten up the torches/pitchfork brigade on Allen this week. After he leads the Bills to another W this week, maybe we can take it down a notch? :) 

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

give it up. don't you get tired of yourself and your little petty crusade.

it sucks, it's those like you that are ruining the quality of this board. no wonder long tenure members are looking to leave this board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

How do you know that? Do you have a personal connection with all nfl head coaches? 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

C'mon man, it's time to lighten up the torches/pitchfork brigade on Allen this week. After he leads the Bills to another W this week, maybe we can take it down a notch? :) 

Only if he throws for 300 yards and hits a deep pass ???

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

How do you know that? Do you have a personal connection with all nfl head coaches? 

I expressed an opinion.  Feel free to express your opinion on who other coaches would take if you disagree.

That's how it works here.

:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

give it up. don't you get tired of yourself and your little petty crusade.

it sucks, it's those like you that are ruining the quality of this board. no wonder long tenure members are looking to leave this board.

The sad thing is, even when we have a good year record-wise compared with most of our recent past, it'll never be good enough for everybody. Are we a flawed team including our QB? Of course. But compared to where we've been, we have a lot of 1st world problems to deal with, unlike, say, the Jets with their "can't miss" QB, right?

• Like (+1) 3

Yep. Most CBs panic there by jumping into the WR without getting head around and end up with a flag. That was perfect technique and coverage there by White. He had a bad one earlier in the game when he bit inside and got smoked by OBJ. He still made the right play by grabbing him and preventing the TD catch. Very smart football player.

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I expressed an opinion.  Feel free to express your opinion on who other coaches would take if you disagree.

That's how it works here.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, I thought you might have some evidence to back up your opinion. Now I know it's just a baseless and irrelevant statement. Thanks for clarifying. 

Edited by dickleyjones
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The sad thing is, even when we have a good year record-wise compared with most of our recent past, it'll never be good enough for everybody. Are we a flawed team including our QB? Of course. But compared to where we've been, we have a lot of 1st world problems to deal with, unlike, say, the Jets with their "can't miss" QB, right?

it never will be good enough. it's an obsession of theirs and it has ruined the quality of the board when the same repetitive bs is spewed in thread after thread and adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

best thing to do I suppose is just sign out and hit the red x on the browser. 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It rests me

We should enjoy him while he is here.  After his entry level deal is up, the Bills will probably repeat history by letting him go(see Winfield, Clements, Gilmore and others that were traded or allowed to test the F/A waters), and then use another high pick on a DB to replace him.

• Like (+1) 1