Blame Game Goes Into Overdrive

Casey D

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Paywall. Can’t see anything 

"Who was ultimately at fault for the Bills’ maddening, belly-wrenching, head-scratching, lunch-tossing 19-16 loss to the lowly Browns?

I’ll tell you.

Stephen Hauschka......But Hausch Money did not actually cost the Bills the game.

Josh Allen did.......But Allen was not, in fact, responsible for the disaster.

The defense was.......But the true guilt is not the overall defense, it is their tackling.

No, wait ….......The actual impeachment lies in the team’s lack of turnovers. .......And yet turnovers were not liable. They did not lose this game. .......Brian Daboll did.   He was the clear villain and bad guy.

But do not point fingers at Daboll for the white-knuckle loss........"

Goes on to discuss other possible scapegoats, including John Brown, Levi Wallace, Sean McDermott, and Lee Smith:

"The refs might as well let him carry the yellow flags and take it out of his pants instead of theirs. Fine, if you cannot get yourself to put the proper burden on Smith …

The Blame Game is in quadruple overtime.

Pete Rosen is a screenwriter in Los Angeles, lifetime Buffalo fan, and may be found blathering daily at twobillsdrive.com.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Inappropriate reposting of entire copyright article
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Casey D said:

BN article by Kelly today.  Hilarious how it captures the emotions on the board.  

Thanks for bringing attention to this, Casey. I haven't had time for anything lately, even badmouthing the Bills on this board.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Great article by KtD.  He gives us all a shoe that fits, and we can all wear ours.

Thanks, Hap. There are a lot of shoes. ;)

2 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

"Who was ultimately at fault for the Bills’ maddening, belly-wrenching, head-scratching, lunch-tossing 19-16 loss to the lowly Browns?

I’ll tell you.

Stephen Hauschka......But Hausch Money did not actually cost the Bills the game.

The defense was.......But the true guilt is not the overall defense, it is their tackling.

No, wait ….......The actual impeachment lies in the team’s lack of turnovers. .......And yet turnovers were not liable. They did not lose this game. .......Brian Daboll did.   He was the clear villain and bad guy.

Goes on to discuss other possible scapegoats, including John Brown, Levi Wallace, Sean McDermott, and Lee Smith:

"The refs might as well let him carry the yellow flags and take it out of his pants instead of theirs. Fine, if you cannot get yourself to put the proper burden on Smith …

Pete Rosen is a screenwriter in Los Angeles, lifetime Buffalo fan, and may be found blathering daily at twobillsdrive.com.

There's still time left to blame Matt Barkley! If we could afford to play guys as bad as him we never would have lost the game!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I’ll tell you.

Haha... It is so bad when everyone thinks it right before it happens. 

I hate saying it, but Smith should be cut...