Would you want the Bills to sign Tom Brady?

BillsFan8083

I'd welcome him in a heartbeat, if he was still very close to his current level when we got him.

I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills--not individual players--and I do not put any individual ahead of the team.

Right now, this year, with this coach and everything just as it is, if we swapped QBs with NE this week and kept Brady for the rest of the season we could get to the Super Bowl IMO and maybe win it.

I care much more about winning a SB than hating on Tom Brady.

Out of principle alone, no. I never hated Bledsoe the way I can't stand the insufferable Tommy, and was glad to get him. Then, well, that resulted in some sad endings here as well, and I'd be worried what we'd have to pay just to get Brady here, versus the results. Let him go on to LA where he really wants to be, and we'll see him when we see him sort of thing.  

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I'd welcome him in a heartbeat, if he was still very close to his current level when we got him.

I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills--not individual players--and I do not put any individual ahead of the team.

Right now, this year, with this coach and everything just as it is, if we swapped QBs with NE this week and kept Brady for the rest of the season we could get to the Super Bowl IMO and maybe win it.

I care much more about winning a SB than hating on Tom Brady.

So you're definitely in the 'Belichick can't win without Brady' camp? 

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Out of principle alone, no. I never hated Bledsoe the way I can't stand the insufferable Tommy, and was glad to get him. Then, well, that resulted in some sad endings here as well, and I'd be worried what we'd have to pay just to get Brady here, versus the results. Let him go on to LA where he really wants to be, and we'll see him when we see him sort of thing.  

So you're definitely in the 'Belichick can't win without Brady' camp? 

Not at all, but he wouldn't win without Brady this year if he suddenly lost Brady tomorrow. 

It would actually be really interesting to see play out.  The rep of the AFC in the Super Bowl would be the winner of the Brady  led Bills and the Brady-less Patriots probably!